TECHNICAL SKILLS :-
• Computer Aided Design Softwares: CATIA V5 & V6, AUTOCAD (2017), PRO-E (CREO), SOLIDWORKS, UNIGRAPHICS (NX- CAD/CAM)
• Analysis Softwares: HYPERMESH, ANSYS ,
• Calculation Softwares: MATHCAD, MATLAB (Basic level)
• Computer Aided Machining Software:- DELCAM, CNC, MASTERCAM
• Comprehensive knowledge of Manufacturing Processes and Supply Chain principles of mechanical engineering.
• Sound knowledge of general Machining Techniques and various manufacturing processes.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Product Lifecycle Management and computer-aided engineering, GD&T.
• Familiar with industrial equipment and machinery, robotics, transport systems and heating and cooling systems.
• Good in Pro E - Generic Modelling & Detailing (Engine Components, Cylinder Block, Housing, Yoke)
• Good Knowledge in Casting/Forging components manufacturing process
• Experience in Modelling and Detailing with Engineering Standards
• Good in GD&T
• CATIA V5 - Hands on experience in Part / solid modelling , drafting / detailing using CATIA V5
• Operating Systems :- Windows
Majorly working on Carbon Fiber Skateboard design and Analysis for Electric Hyper Sport Car.
It is first Indian manufacturer of electric hyper sports car.
Worked on Suspension System Assembly, Crash Zones and Steering Assembly.
Performed quality mechanical drawing checks to confirm safe, compliant and cost-effective design criteria.
Developed and tested models of alternate designs.
Mechanical Design Engineer
Da Vinci Electric Pvt Ltd
Apr 2019 - May 2020 (1 year, 1 month)
Designed and Developed Fully Automatic Lamination Machine-Patent Pending
First in India fully Automatic Lamination Machines which Laminates Wedding Albums size from 300x300mm
to 500x500mm with Automatic Sheet feeding, Automatic Sheet separation, Automatic Lamination and
Full Machine Design using Catia V5 R21 Software and Simulation in Ansys Workbench.
Involved in Procurement of Standard Mechanical components and Fabrication.
Mechanical Design engineer
United Engineering Industries
Sep 2017 - Apr 2019 (1 year, 7 months)
Designed Machine parts in Unigraphics NX and Solidworks.
Design product that conform to government regulations and buyer expectations.
Analysis done using Ansys 17.2.
Assisted in preparation of production cost quotations by aiding with estimates of equipment, material and
Comprehensive knowledge of Product Lifecycle Management and Computer-Aided Engineering, GD&T
M.tech In Machine Design
Rajiv Gandhi Prodyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, India 2013 - 2015
B.Tech in Mechanical
Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, India 2009 - 2013