Profile image of syedahm
@syedahm
Flag of Pakistan Karachi, Pakistan, Pakistan
Member since June 2, 2016
0 Recommendations

syedahm

Online Offline
I've been working in this industry for 4 years, I've been gone through a very toughest time in a target-based environment. I always try to deal with a customer in person that assists the customer a lot. Telemarketing is not an easy task but a little bit of your dedication, consistency, and hard work can make your success 100% sure that's what I do. I'll require your only 1% trust the rest will be your 99% quality result.
$20 USD/hr
0 reviews
0.0
  • N/AJobs Completed
  • N/AOn Budget
  • N/AOn Time
  • N/ARepeat Hire Rate

Portfolios

Recent Reviews

No reviews.

Verifications

  • Facebook Connected
  • Preferred Freelancer
  • Payment Verified
  • Phone Verified
  • Identity Verified
  • Email Verified

Browse Similar Freelancers