• Operating Systems : Windows 95/98/XP/ Windows 4.0/2000, Sco Unix 3.2
• Languages : C
• Object Orientation : C++, Java 1.2 :
• Tools : Visual Basic 6.0
VB.Net, [login to view URL] (Upgrading the proficiency)
• Report-Writer : Seagate Crystal Reports 8.0
• Databases : SQL Server 7.0
• PDA Applications : GODB
• Developed client server applications using D-link Access Point (Wireless protocols )
• Developed application integrating to Smart Cards, RFIDs, Bar code etc,
Total Work Experience : 9 years
Total Information Technology Experience : 6 years
Current Salary Drawn Rs.1.80 lacs per Annum
Salary Expected Rs.2,0,000
Notice Period 1 month notice
Magnum Opus Info Solutions Jan 2nd 2004 – November 15th 2004
Designation Team Leader
Project Name : Project for Institutions
Project tracks the activities of an institution and tracks the students admission, Attendance, Fees, Results, Transport, Canteen, Library, Medical , training and Events. Money value, last date of medical checkup, last date of fees paid will be stored in the smart cards.
Responsibility: As a Team leader, responsibility includes managing a team of 4 members, designing, documentation of module allocation and monitoring of the modules to the members of the team.
Tools : Visual Basic 6.0 , MS SQLServer 7.0, Seagate Crystal reports 8.0
A H P Manufacturing B V, Chennai July 2001 – Dec 31 2003
Senior Executive - Information Technology
• Designed and implemented Sales and Distribution System.
• Developed and Implemented Payroll System for the Organisation
• Implementation of Supply Chain Reports for the Logistics of the organisation.
• Providing Technical support for 8 branches from head office giving online support.
• Implemented Email and Security system for the company
• Email and Security Maintenance
Cybervision Solutions (P) Ltd., Chennai Dec 2000- Jun 2001
• Visited the clients place and did the system study independently
• Involved as a Team Leader in the development of Budgeting software for the Tamil Nadu Urban Development (Government Organisation)
• Involved as a technical support for the Financial Development Team.
• Involved as a project head in the training division’s student projects.
The Kasturi & Sons
(THE HINDU- BUSINESSLINE Newspaper) , Chennai Feb 1999 - Dec 2000
Technical Assistant - Software Development
• Developed application interfaces, that can process data received by the company from all major stock markets in India.
• Create application interface to generate print and web edition tags for process department.
• Developed comprehensive applications which gives detailed reports on the stock movement in BSE and NSE based on the criteria of companies
• Contributed technical columns for the e-world supplementary edition of Businessline from August to December on a weekly basis. The title of the write-up was “Getting (IT) right”.
• Coordination with the external news providers namely Bridge News on the technical front.
Ashok Leyland Finance Limited, Chennai June 1995 - Jan 1999
Programmer Executive - Information Systems
• Involved in the Development team of Comprehensive Sales Tax System.
• Developed a fox-pro application for the company to consolidate the variable data formats as a comprehensive single database file to enable the transfer of warrant encashment details into the Ingres database.
• Maintenance and Inhouse development of Fixed Deposit Management System and Warrant Management System. (Team strength - 4)
Date of Birth 11, February 1972
Father’s Name T A Sadagopan
Academic Qualification B Com (Madras University), Pursuing MCA at IGNOU (Final Year)
Additional Qualification Diploma in RDBMS in SSI, 1 year course in NIIT
Typewriting Lower first class.
Marital Status Married