- Data Scientist with over 7 years of industry experience, knowledge
and understanding of Machine Learning, Data Analysis, Big Data/Hadoop, ETL, and
- I hold a Master's degree in Data Science from Trinity College Dublin and a Bachelor's
degree in Computer Science.
- Currently, working as a data scientist with one of the world's largest banking and
- Solid understanding and expertise in analyzing and maintaining large datasets.
- Honed my skills in Data Ingestion, Data Analysis, Data Migration, Data
Consolidation, Data Processing, Data Visualization, and Data Mining.
- In my 7 years of career, I worked primarily on Predictive Modeling, Machine
Learning, and Hadoop to deliver cutting-edge predictive models in Healthcare, Aviation, and Financial sectors.
- Extensive experience in building machine learning applications using Python and its
ML stack libraries including NumPy, Pandas, Scikit-Learn, Matplotlib, etc.
- Development and implementation experience of building data analytics pipelines and ML systems using PySpark on big data.
- Worked extensively on Big Data and Hadoop stack tools including but not limited to
Sqoop, Flume, Oozie, Hive, Impala, HDFS, and Map Reduce.
- Worked on numerous projects of SQL, PL/SQL, ETL, Informatica, SSIS, and Informatica DIH for years.
- Proficient in Java, and Python programming languages. Also, work on R statistical
- Current areas of interest include Data Science, Data Analytics, Machine Learning,
Predictive Modeling, Knowledge Discovery from Databases(KDD), Data Mining, Web
Mining, and Information Retrieval.
Hired him to work on one of my projects. He was able to deliver the project proposal, project poster, artefact and report ahead of time. Guided me all the way when setting up the environment and running the program. Friendly approach made it easier to deal with him.