I’m Faisal Manzoor Hussain, Neelumsoft's CEO.
We’re a team of 10+ professional web, desktop, hybrid application developers and 2D/3D graphic designers with proven experience.
At Neelumsoft, we help businesses all over the world to boost their online presence by developing web and mobile applications to automate their complex business logics. We are specialist in developing APIs and Integration almost all type of APIs into your applications. We automate business processes in order to make your business run smoothly.
1. 99% Completion rate
2. Top 3% in Freelancer.com directory
3. Lower hourly rate for long term projects
4. Life time free bug fixing guarantee
✅ Mobile Responsive Website Design, Development & Optimization.
✅ Graphics Design & 3D Logo Design & Brand Identity.
✅ Android App Development (Native & Hybrid)
✅ Wix, SalesForce, Xero, AMP, GSO and Progressive Web Applications Development
✅ Web Services (JSON, XML, SDK, SOAP, SAML, SSO)
✅ Website Maintenance (Regular Updates)
- Google (Maps, Drive, Analytics, My Business, Tag Manager, Gmail)
- Payment Gateways (PayPal, Square, Stripe, PayTM, Skrill, 2Checkout, Paynet, BrainTree).
- Shipping Platforms (Fedex, Royal Mail)
- SMS Gateway (Twilio, BrainsSMS, Clickatell)
- Social (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Skype)
- AWS, GCP, Big Data, Big Query, AI and Data Engineering
- HealthCare (Stafferlink, Deputy)
- Smoobu, Remotelock
Tools, MVC and CMS:
7. Bootstrap, Foundation
I struggled with this review. Because Faisal's work once complete and communication when online is good. That being said there were definite issues. We went over schedule by at least a month. We went over the initial $1500 enticing offer to I believe $3300. He also got the majority of the way through the project and then demanded more money before finishing because HE went over schedule. All in the all, the product produced is good, Faisal is a good guy, but the journey was rough.
Project was completed successfully and all comments were resolved or abandoned by my choice. Others looking for freelance work should be aware that Faisal requires a lot of quality control on the part of the buyer. Faisal needs to own the standard/quality of his deliverables to clients and resolve issues before the client sees them.
This project was to provide a more robust proposal for a larger project that I was considering among three freelancers. Faisal recognized what I was after and promptly delivered helping me to make a choice between qualified people.