I am a Russian-based Full-Stack Developer who has been developing web and mobile sites and applications for almost 10 years, across virtually every industry. I freelance full-time and am always available during normal business hours across all time zones of US, West European or Australia as needed.
Whether you are starting a new project from the ground up or just need existing maintenance to an existing product, I can work on every aspect of your project (from front-end design to back-end integration), or just certain parts, based on your specific needs.
My main goals when working with you are simple:
- Clear and consistent communication. I make myself available during all waking hours to provide status updates, answer and ask questions, and discuss the project. Openness, trust, and friendliness have been the keys to success in my work.
- Complete satisfaction with the end result. I treat each project as unique and with its own set of needs. I will work with you along every step of the way to ensure that there are no surprises, and only satisfaction.
### Technologies ###
- PHP/OpenSource (Zend, Laravel, CodeIgniter, CakePHP)
- Content Management Systems (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla)
- Python (Django, Flask)
- MySQL/MS SQL/MongoDB
- Bootstrap, Angular, React, Vue, Foundation
- eCommerce (WooCommerce, Magento, Shopify, OpenCart)
I have successfully completed many projects using the above skills, as well as with many other languages and tools. I would be more than happy to discuss your project's needs and help you brainstorm ideas and methodologies to best complete your project. Just give me a shout!
He is really a web expert.
His result is very excellent.
I want to work with him in long term.
and I want to introduce him to other clients.
Vladyslav I. @VladislavIv8
2 months ago
Apr 2015 - Oct 2019 (4 years, 6 months)
As I worked as a software engineer at the company, I was able to further strengthen my skills for everyone.
The understanding of software engineering was further deepened through research on operation systems, network communication, and Internet of Things.
Research on real-time object webs was my focus.