I'm Thomas, a 29 years old French guy that holds a degree in IT.
Been using Debian daily for 14 years, Linux is a passion for me.
I'm currently working for an ISP & Hosting company, as a Linux system administrator.
I'm a nice guy, I like to help and teach what I learn.
I have great skills with most Linux OS (Debian, Ubuntu, Centos, Redhat, ..) and with a wide variety of hosting companies, from aws to google cloud, digitalocean, rackspace.
My daily tasks include:
* Ansible setup of mostly Debian servers
* Apache / NGINX troubleshooting and settings: SSL, caching, virtual hosts.
* Monitoring our fleet of servers, and troubleshooting issues.
* Emailing: postfix, dovecot, spam
* Load Balancing : HAProxy, NGINX
* a lot more.
I have a security itch, so I always make sure my projects are secured.
PM me, I'm a chatty guy!