My name is Chang, Vietnamese. I graduated from University of Languages and International Studies, majoring in English translation and interpreting. I have worked in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for a BPO company for 2 years. Currently, I am looking for translation job for English-Vietnamese and vice versa. I can write English articles about different themes also. Moreover, typing and voice recording are ok for me too.
- Plan and manage team goals, project schedules and new information
- Supervise current projects and coordinate all team members to keep
workflow on track
- Communicate with clients to identify and define project requirements,
scope and objectives
- Manage project-related paperwork by ensuring all necessary
materials are current, properly filed and stored such as Work
Breakdown Structure, Effort Estimation.
- Process end-of-week reports
Apr 2018 - Mar 2020 (1 year, 11 months)
- Demonstrated skills in reviewing customer accounts to perform
identity verification by evaluating critical data points.
- Advanced in the high concentration and attention to details.
- Practiced fast learning skill to adapt to process changes and system
- Trained and mentored over 2 junior analysts.
- Top performance with 100% quality in 2018 and 2019.
Service One Agent
PAN PACIFIC HANOI HOTEL (FORMER SOFITEL PLAZA HANOI)
Nov 2016 - Mar 2018 (1 year, 4 months)
- Experienced in handling calls and completing all guest service
requests within stipulated time with the high performance.
- Accomplished in furnishing guests with information quickly and
ensure guests' satisfaction.
- Developed in handling booking for room and restaurant reservation.
- Skilled in using Opera and Micros systems
Bachelor of Degree: Distinction
Dai hoc Quoc Gia Hànôi, Vietnam 2013 - 2017
Strategies for the Modern Public Relations Professional
An online course about skills in public relations field.
Digital Skills: Digital Marketing / Social Media
An online course about digital marketing and social media
Vietnamese Standardized Test of English Proficiency (VSTEP)
University of Languages and International Studies
Vietnamese Standardized Test of English Proficiency (VSTEP) authorized by University of Languages and International Studies.