I have three years of experience working in data Engineering fields and already dealing with many stuff technologies such as MongoDB, ClickHouse, Oracle, Mysql, BigQuery, Apache Kafka, Apache Airflow, Docker, machine learning, etc. Solving problems required using algorithms and big data processing is an exciting thing for me. I have a deep knowledge of C++, Go, Java, and SQL languages. I believe that my data engineering skills, my expertise in algorithms and data structures, and my problem-solving capabilities would make me an excellent fit for your requirements.
My linkedin: [login to view URL]
◦ Porting legacy micro-services to use new data storage infrastructure.
◦ Improve data pipeline infrastructure by integrating with Apache Kafka.
◦ Maintain data pipeline that have 3-4 billions of new records per day.
◦ Language/Technology: Golang, C++, Python, Java, ClickHouse, Docker, Kafka.
Oct 2019 - Jun 2020 (8 months, 1 day)
◦ Designed and developed complex data pipelines and maintained the data quality from over 70,000 customers for analysis purposes to support a rapidly growing business.
◦ Developed streaming batch jobs for around 10 source databases and collect relevant data into BigQuery.
◦ Implemented the product recommendation engine for B2B e-commerce using collobrative filltering.
◦ Language/Technology: SQL, Python, Airflow, BigQuery, Docker, Flask.
Dec 2018 - Oct 2019 (10 months, 1 day)
◦ Build data pipeline to extract, transform and incremental loads data in the data warehouse for reporting and analysis purposes in banking domain.
◦ Implemented performance tuning and ETL optimization.
◦ Language/Technology: SQL, PL/SQL, SSIS, IBM Datastage, Oracle BI, MS SQL
Top 30 Shopee Code League (Open category)
Competed in a team of three to solve online coding challenge consisting of a series of competitions, online algorithm questions all students and professionals across the region with around 1200 team. The competitions are specially designed by the Shopee Singapore tech teams.
Top 50 in ACM ICPC Regionals
Competed in a team of three to solve 10–12 algorithmic problems in five hours contest using C++ / Java. The contest is considered as the olympics of programming competitions with over 110 teams come from 60 universities in Vietnam and around 15 teams come from 6 country in Asia. Placed 48th in 2016 and 43rd in 2018.
Second Prize in Vietnamese National Olympiads in Informatics
Vietnamese National Olympiads in Informatics
Competed individually to solve algorithmic problems in 3 hours. The contest is organized annually by Vietnam Informatics Association with around 140 competitors come from over 50 universities in Vietnam. Ranked9th