Real Estate VA/CS/Data Entry/Researcher/ApptSetter
Best Real Estate Virtual Assistant
I am highly accomplished professional with diverse experience poised to transition to virtual assistance for small business owners and individuals. Exceptionally well organized, efficient and disciplined and offer outstanding administrative and project management skills. I excel at multi-tasking and time management. Exceptional team leader with strong ability to generate and maintain records, oversee projects, keep team on track and meet deadlines.
I have 6 years of Call center Telemarketing, Cold calling and Customer Service experience and has a total of 8 years as a General Virtual Assistant and more than 5 years of Real estate experience mostly working directly with the Brokers, Realtors, Investors and Property Management Companies.
- Handles a team of 20 and still counting.
- Handles the operations, admin, training, recruitment, project management, client relations, finance and staffing.
- Work closely with clients from all over the globe.
Listing Coordinator / Virtual Assistant
Aug 2012 - Present
- Working in a Real Estate industry that handles listing in REO maestro, MLS Swift, Fannie Mae, Hometelos and other Real Estate website.
- Working with HOA, Real Estate Agents and Asset managers for foreclose properties.
Appointment Setter / Lead Generation / Virtual Assistant
Apr 2012 - Jan 2013 (9 months, 1 day)
- Worked in a local agency providing different products and services. handled multiple Lead Generation and Appointment setting campaigns.
- Software proficient, handled Email support for Marketing, Recruitment and team handling.
Diploma, Nursing Aide
2010 - 2011
BS Early Childhood Education
Batangas State University, 1999 - 2007
2009 UAM Ambassador of Best in Class for Customer Service
Universal American Today's Option.
Highest Quality of Standard in Customer Service and for delivering our brand promise.