I naturally have a passion for writing!
I have a degree in Petroleum Engineering with a natural flair for writing. With over 10 years of experience in writing top quality content, which spans several fields. I am an experienced SEO-friendly content writer. I have over 5+ years of experience in this field. I have written articles on almost all niches so far. I have a Copyscape premium account, so I guarantee you original content.
My expertise includes:
1. Guest blog writing
2. Engaging article writing
3. Extensive research on a particular topic
4. Web content writing.
5. Smart utilization of keywords for maximum efficiency
6. Terms and Conditions
7. Policies and Procedures
8. Product Descriptions
9. Manuals and Handbooks
11. Smart removal of plagiarism
12. Sentence restructuring and paraphrasing.
13. Resume and Cover letters.
13. Business Plan
I am very good at Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, and Statistics. I am a native speaker of English; it is my first language and also has advanced knowledge of Computer Skills. I possess very high accuracy in typing.
I carry out market research and supplier outsourcing.
I have great enthusiasm for work and I concentrate on meeting the needs of my employer by paying attention to details.
• Planning and scheduling weekly maintenance activities.
• Raising and processing spare parts for equipment
• Maintaining and sustaining machine availability.
• Monitoring and reporting daily, weekly and monthly KPIs
• Planning and executing shutdowns
• Maintaining CMMS integrity using SAP S4 HANA
• Signing PTW and reviewing PM schedules
Maintenance Data Capture Clerk
ABInBEV (International Breweries Limited Gateway Plant)
Apr 2018 - Oct 2019 (1 year, 6 months)
• Created a template for capturing daily machine downtime from Filler Stoppage sheets.
• Developed three databases of failures for all the machines across the packaging hall.
• Launched the inventory management for tracking weekly spares movement.
• Introduced a tracker for monitoring daily work order completion rate.
• Designed the tracking all machine stoppages and producing weekly Pareto analysis.
Operations and Maintenance Technician
Grandace Nigeria Limited Oct 2014 - Mar 2018
Oct 2014 - Mar 2018 (3 years, 5 months)
• Conducting weekly risk analysis and obtaining valid PTW before commencing high-risk jobs.
• Carrying out daily routine inspection and condition monitoring of equipment.
• Monitoring and improving processes and efficiencies daily and identifying problem areas.
• Daily applying relevant skills and knowledge while maintaining good engineering practices.
• Weekly review of SOP and participating in project HAZIP’s and HAZOP’s.
Higher National Diploma in Petroleum Engineering (Upper Credit Division)
Nigeria 2012 - 2014
Contact Uzor Roland O. about your job
Log in to discuss any details over chat.
Preferred Freelancer Program SLA 1 97% US English 1 90% UK English 1 82% Data Entry 1 77% Basic Numeracy 1 77%