I naturally have a passion for writing!
I have a Degree in Petroleum Engineering with a natural flair for writing. I have over 10 years of experience in writing top quality content which spans across several fields. I am an experienced SEO-friendly content writer. I have more than 5+ years of experience in this field. I have written articles on almost all niche so far.
My expertise includes:
1. Guest blog writing
2. Interesting and engaging article writing
3. Extensive research on a particular topic
4. Web content writing.
5. Smart utilization of keyword for maximum efficiency
6. Terms and Conditions
7. Policies and Procedures
8. Product Descriptions
9. Manuals and Handbooks
11. Smart removal of plagiarism
12. Sentence restructure and paraphrasing.
13. Resume and Cover letters.
13. Business Plan
I am very good at Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, and Statistics. I am a native speaker of English; it is my first language and also has advanced knowledge of Computer Skills. I possess very high accuracy in typing.
I carry out market research and supplier outsourcing.
I have great enthusiasm for work and I concentrate on meeting the needs of my employer by paying attention to details.
I had many bids for this project. Roland came in under budget. What I liked the most was after speaking to Roland about the project and asking a few key questions he understood exactly what I was looking for. He even gave me a sample of his work in regards to MY project. It was then I knew immediately he was the one for this job. He was not high presure at all. I believe due to the subject matter he was motivated to do a good job. It excited him! Oh boy did he deliver! The writing this man did for approvedbygod.com will last for many, many years and do exactly what it was designed to do. I will definetly hire him again in the very near future to complete the website for approvedbygod.com. I have over 30 years experience in the advertising industry and Roland should be considered to be on the top of his profession. His work is AMAZING!!! Thank You!
Advisor Advertising Group, LLC
Cut Off, Louisiana
Uzor Roland undertook my project on writing about inspiring jewellery and he delivered it with passion, patience and professionalism. I would recommend him to anyone who would like to work with him. He is trustworthy and considerate. I would definitely work with him again.
• Planning and scheduling weekly maintenance activities.
• Raising and processing spare parts for equipment
• Maintaining and sustaining machine availability.
• Monitoring and reporting daily, weekly and monthly KPIs
• Planning and executing shutdowns
• Maintaining CMMS integrity using SAP S4 HANA
• Signing PTW and reviewing PM schedules
Maintenance Data Capture Clerk
ABInBEV (International Breweries Limited Gateway Plant)
Apr 2018 - Oct 2019 (1 year, 6 months)
• Created a template for capturing daily machine downtime from Filler Stoppage sheets.
• Developed three databases of failures for all the machines across the packaging hall.
• Launched the inventory management for tracking weekly spares movement.
• Introduced a tracker for monitoring daily work order completion rate.
• Designed the tracking all machine stoppages and producing weekly Pareto analysis.
Operations and Maintenance Technician
Grandace Nigeria Limited Oct 2014 - Mar 2018
Oct 2014 - Mar 2018 (3 years, 5 months)
• Conducting weekly risk analysis and obtaining valid PTW before commencing high-risk jobs.
• Carrying out daily routine inspection and condition monitoring of equipment.
• Monitoring and improving processes and efficiencies daily and identifying problem areas.
• Daily applying relevant skills and knowledge while maintaining good engineering practices.
• Weekly review of SOP and participating in project HAZIP’s and HAZOP’s.
Higher National Diploma in Petroleum Engineering (Upper Credit Division)
Nigeria 2012 - 2014
Contact Uzor Roland O. about your job
Log in to discuss any details over chat.
Preferred Freelancer Program SLA 1 97% US English 1 90% UK English 1 82% Data Entry 1 77% Basic Numeracy 1 77%