I have more than 10 years of professional experience working as a Civil, Structural, and Architectural Engineer in different industries like Petrochemical, Metal & Mining, Building Infrastructure, and Industrial delivered many international projects.
1. STEEL, CONCRETE, TIMBER/WOODEN, Aluminium structural engineering Calculations, Analysis, Design and Detail Engineering including connection design.
2. Concrete & Steel engineering detailing by Advanced Softwares like TEKLA & REVIT
3. House approval plan (2D & 3D-Interior & Exterior Design) including Architectural, Civil & Structural Engineering calculations, RC detail drawings, Electrical, Plumbing etc. Complete MEP Solution.
4. Professional SOFTWARE Experience-
STAAD, Tedds Cal, RAM/Limcon Connections, Risa, Etabs, Revit, Autocad 3D, Autodesk Robot, Tekla, SP3D, Navisworks, 3d max, Sketch up, Lumion, Vray.
5. CODE/SPECIFICATIONS/STANDARD Experienced
IS (456, 875, 1893, 800-1984, 800-2007, 801-Light Gauge Steel Structure-LGSS)
ACI 318, ASCE, AISC 360-16, AISC 341
BS-EN, AS/NZS, Canadian Codes
Also I can do...
Conversion of jpeg/pdf to ms word files.
Transcription(English, Sanskrit Bengali, Spanish)
Special Interest-- Content writing on any Topics(Arts, Literature, History, geography, and Linguistics) throughout the world in both Spanish & English language.
Working on all Civil and Structural related engineering calculation,checking, planning etc in the field of Oil & Gas(Petrochemical sector) and Metal & Mining.
Experienced in Barge(Sea transportation) ,SPMT(Land transportation) and Lifting analysis and design for heavy modules.
Jul 2012 - Jan 2014 (1 year, 6 months)
Structural engineering of industrial buildings in Metal and Mining plant(Steel Plant), Power Plant. Worked in both Design and fabrication drawings.
Seismic Design philosophy for Technological Structures
Institute of Structural Engineer
Special effect to consider in special structures in high seismic zone.
Proper Bracing system to be adopted.
Structural connections have to sustain in case of inelastic behaviour during seismic condition.
Contact Tripti S. about your job
Log in to discuss any details over chat.
Preferred Freelancer Program SLA 1 94% Basic Numeracy 1 91% US English 1 77% AutoCAD 2010 1 75% Data Entry 1 75%