I'm working on a audio video streaming software.
Having experience in audio/video encoding decoding, real-time streaming, peer to peer direct socket communication over NAT, Raspberry pi, Arduino, Basic Android/iOS, Algorithm and Data Structures.
I can do C++, Python.
Built IOT video streaming and surveillance SDK in C++.
Ported SDK on Android, iOS, Raspberry Pi.
Reliable H264 video streaming over UDP.
Used Hardware Encoder and Decoder for audio and video.
Built motion estimation system for surveillance using H264 motion vector.
Used Intel movidias compute stick to speed up feature detection in video on Raspberry Pi.
Oct 2015 - Mar 2018 (2 years, 5 months)
• Worked on a native p2p library(C++) which is used by a audio video application
• Implemented UPnP protocol to increase the rate of successful p2p connection.
• Integrated WebRTC’s native C++ audio modules(Gain, Noise Suppression, Echo Suppression) to provide excellent audio
• Implemented(audio module) conference call capability over regular audio-video call.
• Worked with OPUS audio compression library.
Jan 2018 - Feb 2018 (1 month, 1 day)
• Developed high throughput concurrent Unicode SMS(PDU) sending-receiving server using Wavecom 8 port modem,
python & pyserial
• Developed desktop remote-control system to provide some multimedia functionality(play/pause/FF/FB) using Arduino,
IR-led, regular remote, python
BSc in Computer Science & Engineering
Daffodil International University, Bangladesh 2010 - 2014