I am a Civil Engineer and completed Master's degree in Structural Engineering. Also entrepreneur of UNK Associates
Experience in Field of Architecture/Interior
1. Planning of Residential and Commercial Buildings.
2. 2D and 3D Architectural designs Using Auto-CAD, REVIT, SketchUp, Vray, FloorPlanner, 3Ds Max.
Experience in Field of Structures
1. Manual RCC and Steel calculations for Simple and High-Rise Structures.
2. Structural analysis and design of any structure Using CSI Soft-wares as ETABS, STAAD Pro and SAFE.
3. Quantity Take Off And Bill Of Quantity Preparation.
4. Working On-Site and have also done planning and scheduling of construction activities by CPM, PERT calculations and Primavera.
My capabilities are not limited to the following:
1. Microsoft applications: Excel, Word, Powerpoint
2. Data entry – PDF to word, PDF to excel
SITE ENGINEER AND PLANNING AND SCHEDULING OF COMMERCIAL BUILDING
Buildquick Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd, Anand
Apr 2016 - Apr 2017 (1 year)
Planning and scheduling of different activities going on site.
o Estimation and costing of commercial building project.
o To compare actual scheduling on site with that of software.
o Softwares used: Primavera,Ms Excel
M.Tech. in Structural Engineering
Maharashtra Institute of Technology, India 2017 - 2019
B.E. in Civil Engineering
Gujarat Technological University (GTU), India 2013 - 2017
ETABS AND SAFE
Training in ETABS and SAFE
Construction Project Management
Assessment of Influencing Design Parameters of Buckling Restrained Brace on its Performance
JETIR - Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research
(ISSN : 2349-5162) ISSN UGC Approved (Journal No: 63975) in Volume 6 Issue 6 , June-2019