Result-oriented Quality Assurance Engineer with 6+ years experience in software testing. I have strong knowledge of the following technologies: - Functional, regression, smoke, sanity, performance, grey/black box, cross-browser and cross-platform testing, etc - Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Testing experience in Web applications, api and databases.
- Knowledge of test management tools like test rail and zephyr.
- Good knowledge of SQL.
- Organization and managing of whole test process
- Automation testing: creating automation test frameworks, tests for frontend and backend.
- Experience in selenium webdriver.
- Experience in integrating BDD framework cucumber.
- Hands on experience in selenium webdriver for web based automation scripts using testNG and integration of extent reports.
- Advantages with REST-API testing using Postman / Swagger or any other similar.
- Hands on experience in cypress
- Hands on experience in jmeter for performance testing.
- Hands on experience in Katalon studio for writing automated test cases.
- Knowledge in analyzing the requirements, creation, and execution of test cases/checklists.
- Following on bug tracking systems, as well as with bug reports creation and verification (Atlassian Jira, Pivotal tacker, Trello).
- Supreme attention to details and higher performance.
- Analytical, problem-solving, and team-working skills.
LinkedIn profile link: [login to view URL]
Primarily working on backend/frontend testing which includes testing of apis and databases and UI.
Also working on automation framework for apis, Frontend and load testing
Senior software Quality Automation Engineer
Aug 2019 - May 2021 (1 year, 9 months)
Primarily working on backend testing which includes testing of apis and databases. Also worked on automation framework for apis using Rest Assured in JAVA.
Experience of various automation frameworks and tools which includes :
5. Katalon Studio
Senior software Quality Assurance Engineer
Jan 2019 - Jul 2019 (6 months, 1 day)
1. Writing Scenarios and Test cases against Requirements Document
2. Execution of Scenarios/Test Cases
3. Perform sanity Testing, Smoke Testing, Regression Testing, Integration testing.
4. Report bug defects and validation result of bug fixes in an accurate manner using bug tracking test system
5. Automate the application using selenium webdriver.
6. Introduction and adaption of new tools.
7. Client support
8. Direct client communication regarding requirements gathering and understanding.
Government College University, Lahore, Pakistan 2012 - 2016