20 years IT experience.
Native Russian speaker, good at English.
Skills and Experience:
- Microsoft Windows Server: NT - 2019;
- Microsoft Exchange Server;
- IT support of Microsoft Windows infrastructure, any versions;
- Active Directory: group policies, DFS, etc.;
- Virtualization: Hyper-V, VMware ESXi;
- Network equipment: Mikrotik, Dell, D-Link, HP, etc.;
- Network services: DNS, DHCP, SNMP, RRAS, etc.;
- Website publishing, FTP: IIS, Apache;
- Terminal Server (RDP), RemoteApp;
- Backup services: Acronis, Veeam;
- Network monitoring: PRTG Network monitor, Zabbix;
- IP surveillance systems: Axis, Hikvision, Axxon, etc.;
- Hardware diagnostics and repairing;
- Data recovery;
- Medical equipment administration.
- Experience in a wide variety of industries: military, agriculture, retail, food production, medical services, tour operators and many others;
- Working all over the world;
- Dealing with organizations size from SOHO to national corporation.
- Full information available at [login to view URL]
Urdox solved a problem with an Exchange database/Windows SBS server that local consultants failed to handle. It was a complex problem that needed deep understanding of both Windows servers and Exchange shell operation. We are very pleased with him and his work and will recomend him to others facing same type of problems.
In the beginning of 2012 I started to work as a freelancer. No more dull work, where my main responsibility is to sit at the desk and get bored!
At first it was hard. Employers at Russia are inert, they do not trust freelancers. But I continued to search, and I worked hard, and my efforts have been rewarded.
I`m working with 6 companies now on a regular basis. I am not only their technical specialist, but an IT manager.
And this number is not my limit!
Senior System Administrator
A number of organizations
Jun 2005 - Jan 2012 (6 years, 7 months)
After RAC "MiG" I`ve changed a number of different organizations working as a network administrator and technical support. Profiles of these organizations were different: tailoring, concert activities, trading, medicine, some military organizations... Finally, I began to realize, that I am capable of working with more than one organization simultaneously.
Senior System Administrator of Network Technologies Department
Russian Aircraft Corporation "MiG"
May 2001 - May 2005 (4 years)
I began to work here as a tech support guy. Gradually learning network administration, I grew up to a Senior System Administrator, one of the Enterprise administrators team group. My area of responsibility was administration of the whole corporation`s AD scheme and separately Enterprise management department building.