Profile image of vaibhavvj
@vaibhavvj
Flag of India Mumbai, India
Member since March, 2004
0 Recommendations

vaibhavvj

Online Offline
- Java: JDBC, JNDI (interface for LDAP Protocol), Web Applications (JSP and servlets), Client-Server Applications (TCP-IP and UDP), Java Mail (POP3 and SMTP Protocols), Java Beans (EJBs), Java Swing, Java Applets), J2EE technologies - Visual Basic - HTML - DHTML - JavaScript - Developer 2000/Reports »»» Operating Systems: - Win NT - Win 2000 - Linux »»» Databases: - Oracle - MS SQL Server - MySQL - PostgreSQL - MySQL - Access 2000 »»» Web development applications: - Macromedia Dreamweaver - Cofeecup HTML - FrontPage »»» Web Servers: - Apache - Tomcat - IIS Web Server »»» Graphic techniques: - Macromedia Flash Mx - Macromedia Fireworks Mx - Adobe Photoshop 7 Standard Business Terms The process of our work is divided in 4 steps: Project requirements and creating a outline and getting approved from customer. a initial prototype, look and feel of the project and getting a 20% payment for project and supplying the custormer the details at various stages of the project. the project is complete customer sends the rest of the payment (80%) and we deliver the project. After the project is complete we do changes only for additional fee. Support for bugs and errors and free for the lifetime of the project. We also provide 3 month technical support with complete correction of problems during this period. Projects will be delivered only by Certified professional.
$10 USD/hr
0 reviews
0.0
  • N/AJobs Completed
  • N/AOn Budget
  • N/AOn Time
  • N/ARepeat Hire Rate

Portfolio

Recent Reviews

No reviews.

Verifications

  • Facebook Connected
  • Preferred Freelancer
  • Payment Verified
  • Phone Verified
  • Identity Verified
  • Email Verified

Browse Similar Freelancers