I've been developing software for 6 years, and have a wide range of experience in the area. I'm available for both general scripting/automation work as well as blockchain and Ethereum work
Scripting and Automation:
I am available for various tasks, including web crawling/scraping and data mining
Blockchain, Ethereum, and Web Development:
I have been developing on Ethereum in particular for about a year and a half, and completed the ConsenSys Academy Developer Program, which is an end-to-end Ethereum development program covering everything from Solidity security practices to web-based front ends.
I am available for:
- Smart contract development, testing, and deployment
- Creating web-based front ends to interact with smart contracts
- Basic security audits (these audits are NOT suitable replacements for full audits from established companies like Trail of Bits and ConsenSys Diligence)
- General advising needs
- Node.js, PHP/Laravel, ASP.NET/C#
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cloud Firestore | Firebase
- AWS, Azure, Heroku, DigitalOcean, Bluehost/GoDaddy
- Theme and Plugin customization on WP/Woocommerce, Shopify, Bigcommerce, Magento
Note that all smart contract development will include basic security audits throughout the development process.
Please let me know if you have any questions, or are looking for additional services not listed!
Professional with very little knowledge, I hired to optimize my website and managed to make it even worse, before it still worked, then it didn't even work.
However I have the idea that here in the frelancer we have to be very careful, it seems that there are not many professionals, a piece of advice. wait a few days to give a fedback and you will see the ratings drop a lot. Or else I am the one who catch bad technicians.