Janko Valencik, a versatile freelancer from Novi Sad, Serbia
I have more than 25 years of experience in administering all flavors of Windows Server, workstations with MacOS, and some Linux administration experience (Ubuntu and CentOS). I have experience with Exchange, IIS, ISA, Microsoft cloud services (BPOS, Hosted Exchange, Forefront, etc.), Symantec BackupExec and BackupExec System Recovery, Asterisk PBX, network printers including some specialized ones, routers and WiFi APs, various handheld devices, POS equipment, etc.
I am MCSA since March 2007, dCAA since Octboer 2013, MTCNA since December 2015.
I have Certificate of Proficiency in English since 2000.
## Area of Expertise
- Mikrotik (MTCRE)
- computer security
- malware removal
- Asterisk (dCAA)
- Clipper + dBase IV,
- Visual Basic,
- MS Office macros
- languages (English, Slovak, Serbian, German, some Danish)
- Setup and maintenance of Asterisk PBX
- Setting up IVRs, creating PHP AGI scripts
- Setup and maintenance of Voicedial systems
- Setup and maintenance of Audimemo Registrofon voice recording systems
- Setup and maintenance of AnDialer call center systems
- Downloading broadcast recordings, loading them into converter, uploading for further processing within Advertizing Monitor system
Valjan PR Janko Valencik, Novi Sad
Oct 2010 - Jun 2011 (8 months, 1 day)
Contracted work with ControlEsc until April 2011, after that Freelance work at vWorker:
- migration of Windows SBS 2003 to SBS 2011,
- migration of AD, Exchange and BES from Windows server 2003 to 2008
- IIS and MySQL replication
- cleaning malware from websites
- PHP debugging
- troubleshooting IIS and Plesk issues
Jun 2010 - Apr 2011 (10 months, 1 day)
- Technical support for the Windows 2003 and 2008 servers, Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 workstations, and MacOS workstations;
- Writing regular monthly reports on the hardware and software status for Windows 2003 and 2008 servers;
- Controlling and amending backups by Symantec, Computer Associates, MozyPro, Backedup247, Windows NT Backup, Windows SBS Backup;
- Setup and administration of Microsoft Forefront Security for Exchange; administration of Mimecast service, Microsoft Hosted Exchange and cloud
BSc in Computer and Electrical Engineering
Serbia 2006 - 2012
Mikrotik Certified Network Associate (MTCNA)
By the end of this training session, the student will be familiar with RouterOS software and RouterBOARD products and be able to connect the client to the Internet. He will also be able to configure, manage, do basic troubleshooting of a MikroTik router and provide basic services to clients.
Digium Certified Asterisk Administrator (dCAA)
The Digium Certified Asterisk Administrator (dCAA) program is intended to validate basic competency with Asterisk. It requires general telephony and VoIP knowledge as well as specific Asterisk knowledge related to installing, configuring, and administering an Asterisk system. Digium Certified Asterisk Administrator certification lasts 2 years and is awarded after earning a passing score on the dCAA examination.
MCSA on Windows Server 2003
Mensa Jugoslavije (Srbije i Crne Gore)
Written several reports from the gatherings, lectures, SIG activities, and several translations.
Contact Janko V. about your job
Log in to discuss any details over chat.
Basic Numeracy 1 96% Freelancer Orientation 1 90% US English 3 88% HTML 2 80% UK English 2 75%