My deep love of the arts has led me to pursue a career as an e-Learning Design, Graphic Artist and Web Design.
I am always developing my skills and fulfilling my tasks with quality and deadlines.
I tried to do my best and solve the existing problems to achieve an excellent result, for all the projects I participated in.
Even when I am working in several projects at the same time, I believe that I delivered high quality products with good performance.
I always offer the most effective solutions to make my work more attractive to the users and clients.
• Articulate Storyline
• LMS - SumTotal (Power2Learn and Maestro)
• Adobe Premiere
• Photoshop – CS6
• Illustrator – CS6
• Code – HTML, CSS, Java Script (basic)
• Flash - CS3/ CS4
• Office Suite
FGL SPORTS - Canadian Tire Corporation (Laval – QC)
May 2012 - Jun 2014 (2 years, 1 month)
• Develop high-quality online tutorials and exams using Articulate Storyline ensuring that the usability and visual design of each deliverable supports learners’ ability to acquire new knowledge and skills easily and rapidly.
• Migration of tutorials in Flash and HTML to Storyline.
• Migration of Toolbook tutorials and exams to HTML and Storyline.
• Upload courses on LMS (Maestro).
• Visual attractive marketing documents.
EGP – TechnoVirtuel (Ste-Thèrese – QC)
Sep 2011 - May 2012 (8 months, 1 day)
• Create and implement innovative design to websites and graphics (Real Estate Brokers) using HTML, CSS, Classic ASP, JQuery, Flash, SWish, Dreamweaver, Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Implementation of HTML and CSS using the W3C standards of accessibility.
• Updates on the existing customers’ websites.
• Testing multiple browsers in different platforms (Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X).
• Experience optimizing images for web user interface and creating HTML/CSS that matches a
Telsist Communications (Montreal – QC)
Jan 2010 - Sep 2011 (1 year, 8 months)
• Create marketing materials (logo, business card, flyers, banners, folders and magazines, newspapers and onlines ads).
• Improve the visibility of the website on Google (SEO – Search engine optimization).
• Redesign two new websites: Hardware Solutions and Trident Leasing.
• Experience optimizing images for web user interface and creating HTML/CSS that matches a Photoshop design layout and mock-ups.
Fashion Illustration by Computer (ACS)
(Less than a year)
Administration of Human Resources (College)
Centro Universitário Nove de Julho, Brazil 2003 - 2005