A bit about me, I am an outgoing, skilled, detail oriented professional who has worked both in the corporate and private sector. I am a people person.
English is my first language; I also speak French and have a working knowledge of Spanish. I am currently taking a refresher course for my Spanish.
My goal is to work with a person or company that I can grow with. I am proficient in Google docs and it's suite of products as well as MS Office, SKYPE, Dropbox, Photoshop and Macs suite of programs. I currently work on a Mac, however, have MS Office as well. I have a well equipped home office.
I am a very fast learner and I look forward to learning new things. If you are looking for someone who can work independently, is trustworthy, loyal and dedicated, is a team player, pitches in where needed, is friendly and outgoing, and above else professional, look no further. I am here to help. I do not need hand holding, show me what you want done and I'll be on it right away. I am very confident with technology and social media and enjoy learning about them everyday. I am able to multitask with ease and pride myself on completing tasks before they are due. I am a very organized person (peek in my closet) and push myself everyday to be better at what I do. I have proof- reading experience for marketing campaigns (at Sony), proof-editor for a published novel and for a screenplay. I have over 10 years of customer service experience. I have marketing experience from my tenure at Sony in the positions of French Video Marketing Coordinator and marketing assistant to the video department. I have basic bookkeeping skills but learn very quickly.
Here are some of the tasks I have done:
* research and analysis for cottages in the Muskokas
* creating databases and spreadsheets from multiple sources
* loaded ads onto websites like Kijiji and Craigslist.
* uploading information and maintaining a database for an upcoming mobile hospitality app
* customer service rep for a division of Sony Canada
* phone handling
* travel arrangements
* calendar organization and maintenance
* document handling, creation, formatting
* project management for an MMA promotion
* fighter liaison
* ensuring all aspects of a live MMA event are pulled off without a hitch
- ensuring we had a venue, hotel, airline tickets, food, transportation,
photographer, police, announcers, colour commentators, anthem singer,
security, insurance, etc....
I am available to speak with you at your convenience and my work schedule is open.
Have a great day,