Hi, am having 4+ years of experience in consumer electronics development. I will design Schematics design for Custom Hardware prototyping, making your circuits into PCB design in EDA tools. I am good at hardware design, troubleshooting, and creating circuits. I have an excellent command of software related to Electrical and electronics engineering. Good knowledge of complete product life cycle development. Product requirement to finalize the hardware design architecture, Component selection, Schematic design, Engineering specification, PCB routing guidelines, Component placement Checking, PCB layout verification, BOM optimization, Hardware bring-up & debugging, Support Design Verification testing, Technical documentation, and Production release.
Cadance 17.2, Altium Designer 19, Easyeda, KiCAD, Eagle, Proteus
(Arduino, PIC, STM32xx, ESP32, ESP8266, Pi PICO)
Raspberry Pi: BCM2835, BCM2837 processors
NXP Semiconductors: [login to view URL] 6Ultra lite, [login to view URL] Dual, [login to view URL] Quad Core, i.MX7, i.MX8 processors
MediaTek Processor: MT8516
1. Schematic files
2. hardware files
3. BOM Optimization and preparation
4. PCB Gerber Files
5. PCB 3D Files and Assy files
6. Reverse Engineering Embedded systems, Product development, and design PCB.
Skills in High-Speed interfaces
1. ROM: eMMC 4.5 and 5.1, M.2 SSD, NAND flash & NOR flashes.
2. RAM: DDR2, DRR3, and LPDDR3 memories.
3. PROTOCOLS: I2C, SPI, UART, USB B, USB Type C, and I2S Audio protocols.
4. Gigabit Ethernet.
5. Wireless modules: WIFI 5 and 6, BLE 5.0, and NFC.
6. ADC and DAC converters.
7. MIPI Camera and LCD