A promising customer service and administration professional with impeccable organizational skills and capabilities.
Core competencies include:
Customer Centered Approach
Clear Communications & Teamwork
Relationship Management & Networking
Business Development & Pre-Sales
Office Administration & Operations
Document Handling & Record Keeping
Attention to Details
Reports & Proposals
MS Office Suite
• First point of contact for the office of social services to address day to day queries of general public.
• Assisted the head of department in digitization process to enhance the customer experience.
• Responsibly managed the customer records in hard files and electronic database.
• Worked in a team to ensure smooth continuation of daily operations in the municipality office.
• Organized events and training sessions for the local community to increase social awareness.
Vytautas Magnus University
Jan 2016 - May 2016 (4 months, 1 day)
• Worked as a support function in administration department.
• Maintained database to follow-up with students for any inquiries through direct meetings, emails or phone calls.
• Provided assistance with recruitment activities, student interviews and orientation programs.
Mar 2013 - Aug 2014 (1 year, 5 months)
• Responsible for coordinating with exchange participants and managing overall logistics for their stay.
• Contributed in increasing the popularity of AIESEC by selling projects to multiple schools across Lithuania.
• Acted as a facilitator for the new joiners by guiding them about their deliverables.
• Maintained a database of resources across the region and presented active opportunities based on their skill set.
• Overseeing fulfillment of the weekly tasks assigned to exchange participants.
Vytauto Didžiojo Universitetas, Lithuania 2012 - 2016