I have experience in KYC/AML and Client On boarding banking process for six years. Almost i have worked for all regions includes US, EMEA and APAC region., where we have to cross verify the customers documents and need to update in the system with 100% accuracy. Also everyday we have target to completed which includes almost 300-400 customers details. So I can type fast with accuracy and less time
• Periodic maintenance of client information to confirm that the risk rating continues or changes & Performing CDD & EDD.
• Analysis of ownership structures/contractual relationships of complex/layered entities.
• Review and verify required documents for the New to bank &existing client's
• Managing Team Workflow in Terms of Production requirement.
• Organizing Team Huddles, Collating Changes/Improvement plans and passing them onto the team members.
Client On-boarding Analyst
Citi Corp Services ltd
Oct 2016 - Jul 2019 (2 years, 9 months)
• Ensuring the ID and address verification process is fully adhered. Crucially this to make sure Due Diligence has been undertaken and that the bank will not be exposed to fraud or money laundering by the opening of a new account.
• Responsible for obtaining and completing necessary documents and ensuring that appropriate Know Your Business (KYB) assessments have been undertaken to verify the business authenticity of such business account prior to opening it
RBS Business Services Pvt Ltd
Jun 2014 - Sep 2016 (2 years, 3 months)
• Ensuring that appropriate action is undertaken when dealing with any person(s) applying to open an account or connected in any way to an account that may connections with EU and UN sanctioned countries
• Adhering to group compliance and risk policies and ensuring 100% results in internal control tests and in both internal/external audits
• Performing the account maintenance activities such as set up a Standing Order, Demand draft instructions