Why Should You Choose me?
It is because I can help you with -
• Generating content, like articles, blog posts and content for web pages;
• Academic writing, complete with inline referencing and bibliography;
• Creative writing, as in ebooks, advertorials, sales pages and so on;
• Business writing, in form of plans and proposals;
• Creating tables and charts, and inserting SmartArt and watermark as visual content;
• Logo design, in vector format so that it can be scaled without any distortion;
• WordPress, uploading blog posts, Yoast SEO, creating fresh pages and posts;
• PowerPoint presentations
Vinita is professional to the core, responds to one's ideas and suggestions, but what I liked particularly was that she 'led' the design and did not expect me to do so. I feel satisfied that she has given my start up business a positive logo to begin the marketing.
My professional experience entails -
• Creating content for online media in form of articles and blogs to be published in various directories
• Generating content for websites so that it is engaging, easy to understand, informative and SEO friendly
• Editing and proofreading thesis and articles for magazines, blogs, newspapers, scientific journals and academia
• Designing graphics, logo, illustrations, book covers and posters
• Developing websites through WordPress and HTML
Diploma in Microsoft Office
(Less than a year)
Diploma in Designing
India 2014 - 2015
Master of Arts - Economics
University of Madras, India 1999 - 2001
Bachelor of Education (BEd.)
Possession of this certification makes me a qualified teacher who is eligible to teach in any school in India. Since I have specialized in English and Social Studies, these are my preferred subjects.
Anyone who owns a website, blog or needs to upload/download files from the Internet is likely to be familiar with the term FTP, although not knowing what it actually means. An acronym for the phrase ‘File Transfer Protocol’, FTP is meant to facilitate shifting, editing, renaming and so on of files between servers and computers that share the same network.
Teaching chess to children is something which all parents must give serious thought to, although it is not as simple as it seems. In fact, many parents themselves feel so intimidated by this game that they prefer to enrol their children in coaching classes wherein grasping the nuances of the game occurs under the tutelage of a professional.
Would you like to stay focused and enjoy an unmatched level of concentration like Albert Einstein? This may seem too elusive courtesy of distractions that form an inevitable part of life and also tend to draw your attention away from the core areas, but it is definitely not impossible.