Invite Freelancer to Project
You don't seem to have an active project at the moment. Why not post a project now? It's free!Post a project
Viral Shah Online Offline
- 57%Jobs Completed
- 100%On Budget
- 89%On Time
- 13%Repeat Hire Rate
Corporate website using Umbraco CMS
Count of Polk website using Umbraco CMS
CMS website design and development using Umbraco
Install Umbraco cms
““Great experience, outstanding work. I will definitely hire again for future projects and would also recommend him to other.””spelly 5 months ago.
“Viral was superb! Quick to respond and very thorough in pinning down the specification before starting project which he delivered perfectly and on time. Very professional.”provirt 1 year ago.
Umbraco CMS Expert Required
“Viral and Jigar are excellent. I have worked with many programmers over the years, these two understand code and building websites, as well as good communication and customer service. Would highly recommend and would be very happy to work with again.”onlinewebpub1 1 year ago.
Implement Umbraco on a 6 page site with blog
“Iam happy with the work, communication and most importantly the fact that Viraln25 took up the work at short notice and completed fast.”jyothisree 3 years ago.
NopCommerce UPS Batch shipping file creator addon
“I would just like to say many, many thanks to both Viral and Jigar for their hard work, professionalism and resourcefulness in every part of this project. Every step of the way they asked relevant questions, but only after doing some research as to the best options for that situation. I have said that it wasn't delivered on time and whilst this was technically correct it is unfair as 95% of any delays came from my side, the other 5% came from a couple of bugs that the development team got fixed very quickly and with no fuss. This was my first ever project with Freelancer and I will be using both it and Jinsoft solutions again.”thor69uk 4 years ago.
NOPCommerce template implementation
“Very good freelancer. He understood the brief quickly and made suggestions to improve the site. The work was completed on-time and on-budget. The scope of the project changed mid-project and he managed to accomodate these changes without a problem. I will definitely use him again.”plan9london 4 years ago.
Software ConsultantMay 2000 - Nov 2001 (1 year)
Client: Avery Dennison -- Involved in the team to develop premier trading website () for surplus roll materials using JSP as front end and EJB components for the server side processing using Visual Age for Java 3.5, WebSphere, Websphere commerce suite 5.1 (WCS 5.1). -- Responsible to develop Dynamic pricing module of an application. -- Developed Shipping Order Status and Transit Time calculations modules of site. Used XML for getting information from third parties like con-way shipping company. Client: Bell+Howell Publishing -- Involved in the team to develop ASP based n-tier Internet site (), which is used by car dealers to electronically receive part inquires and orders from body shops. -- Developed various ASP pages for Car Dealers and Body shops using Visual Interdev 6.0. -- Responsible to create COM component using Visual Basic 6.0 to validate part requests from body shop against manufacturing parts catalogs (database) using VIN, make/model/year. Client: Geotrac of America, Inc. -- Involved in the team to develop Java based application called GeoWac. -- Implemented a module in GeoWac which initiates an interaction with different competitor sites to extract data for flood risk analysis when flood determination can not be made locally from the Geotrac database. Java Networking classes and XML were used extensively to develop this application.
ProgrammerSep 1999 - Mar 2000 (6 months)
-- Involved in the team to Develop shell extension COM component for Microsoft Reader compatible (.lit) files using Visual C++. This component adds another property page to the properties dialog to display meta-data information of .lit file. -- Designed and developed Table of contents (TOC) Wizard for ReaderWorks Publisher using property sheet, property pages, ActiveX Control and MAPI Control. TOC Wizard automatically builds a table of contents for book straight from the source file. -- Created dialog based application TIFProofer in Visual C++, which is used to verify eBook titles. Implemented various Accelerator keys to control both the applications. This application involved use of various Win 32 API calls and windows registry functions. -- Developed a web based application eBook Look-Up for the proofing department using ASP and SQL Server as database. The various forms and screens are developed using Visual Interdev 6.0. eBooks are scanned using OnBase (Hyland) Software.
M.S. (Computer Information Science)1998 - 2000 (2 years)
B.E. (Instrumentation & Control)1991 - 1995 (4 years)