Highly skilled professional with 10+ years of experience in Microsoft infrastructure with expertise in designing, deploying, migrating, securing, auditing, etc. Outstanding troubleshooting & investigation skills.
Looking for remote part-time jobs or projects. Moscow, GMT+3.
- Urgent and planned projects, Microsoft AD and Exchange infrastructure.
- Unique expertise in information security and ransomware defence.
All information and skills ->
in my Linkedin profile: [login to view URL]
- Managing company's worldwide infrastructure, based on Microsoft products and technologies:
Active Directory, MS Exchange 2010-2016, etc.
- MS Exchange on-premise, about 20 remote sites, 30000 mailboxes: managing, monitoring, troubleshooting, migrating.
- Managing backup/restore/compliance system based on Commvault software
Senior System Administrator
Nov 2016 - Jan 2018 (1 year, 2 months)
- Managing client's Windows infrastructure: MS Exchange 2013, MS SQL, Failover Clustering
- Managing company's Windows infrastructure: MS Exchange 2013
- Performing Disaster Recovery tests for clients
Windows System Administrator
Oct 2015 - Oct 2016 (1 year)
- Windows infrastructure: securing, tuning to match the best practices (WSUS, GPO, SRP, security groups based access, ESET Corporate (5&6 versions, ERAS, tuning, update, monitoring & control), email gateway securing, etc.)
- Exchange 2013 environment: participating in the project of migration of corporate email services to Exchange.