If you want a developer who gives you the best ROI, by managing projects, writing code, testing, deploying on Azure, and sharing progress, then I'm your man.
- Full-stack .NET Core Developer with 10+ years of experience developing SaaS apps
- Have worked with clients from the UK, USA, Israel, and Denmark.
- Developed web apps for Dovestones Software ([login to view URL])
- Developed web apps like O365, Google Calendar and Planday apps for Zenegy ([login to view URL])
Tech arsenal I have worked/am familiar with-
✓ OOP and Asynchronous development;
✓ Rest API design, architecture, and implementation;
✓ 3rd party API integration (Google Calendar API, MS Graph API, Zenegy & Planday API);
✓ Monolith architectures;
✓ GIT (Github, Bitbucket);
✓ .NET / .NET Core C#;
✓ Knockout JS, TypeScript, Angular;
✓ CSS, Bootstrap;
✓ ASP.NET Core;
✓ ASP.NET MVC / Web API;
✓ Email integration (SendGrid);
✓ Serilog/Seq, Hangfire, MiniProfiler
✓ Microsoft Azure (Azure SQL, Azure App Services, Azure SignalR Services, Azure Functions);
✓ Entity Framework (Full and Core) (DB-first and Code-first) and Entity Framework Core;
✓ Database architect and optimization including Microsoft SQL/T-SQL;
✓ GitHub CI/CD configuration;
✓ Identity Server 4
✓ .NET Desktop (WinForms);
✓ Telerik and DevExpress frameworks for WinForms;
I'm committed to delivering quality work to prove my long-term experience and build high-level trust with clients.
Develop business applications (solutions) using
- Backend technologies such as ASP .NET MVC, ASP. NET Core, Web API, C#, .NET 4.0, EF, EF Core, SignalR, Azure Functions, Azure App Services, Azure SignalR Service, Serilog and ELMAH
- Frontend technologies such as jQuery, Knockout, TypeScript and Angular
- Database as SQL Server with working on Stored procedures
- Third-party API of products such as O365, Google calendar, Zenegy and Planday
Technical Support Engineer
Dec 2018 - Jun 2019 (6 months, 1 day)
I provide helping hands to customers' queries, via Zendesk, about products of Dovestones Software. Help them get it resolved.
Moreover, if the solution does not help then report it back to Developers with details about the bug so that they can fix it.
Dovestones Software Ltd
Sep 2014 - Mar 2018 (3 years, 6 months)
I worked independently for an offshore client.
I used to work, remotely, for Dovestones Software and build incredibly useful Active Directory Tools for IT Professionals — used by businesses, schools and colleges worldwide.
I use to wear many hats while working as a Project Manager, Developer, Tester, Customer Support Specialist and sometimes a Business Consultant.
GNIIT - Software Engineering
National Institute of Information Technology, India 2010 - 2013