Well i'm a founder and director of the company which is "I Network HUB" , well it is one of the best website and application company ([login to view URL]) and apar from this I'm a CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker) and loves to work on tools for security purposes.
1) Monitoring alerts through tools.
2) Real time Log Analysis from different devices such as IDS, IPS, firewall & proxy.
3) Maintaining Security monitoring tool & investigating suspicious activities.
4) Recognizing attacks based on the signature.
5) Differentiate false positive & true incident.
6) Raising the ticket on security incident and follow up the ticket.
7) Test performed to identify both weaknesses (also referred to as vulnerabilities), including the potential for unauthorized parties to gain access to the system's features and data,as well as strengths,enabling a full risk assessment.
√ Finding malware, or malicious software, which may come in different variations to infect
network devices, including:
These threats make it even more important to have reliable security practices in place.
Tools I have worked on :
• JOHN THE RIPPER
• AIR CRACK-NG
Hi There! i'm the Founder and Director of I Network Hub , which is a website development company specialized in providing world-class applications and websites for all your business needs.We have a young team extremely qualified in computer code designer, developing, coming up with and digital selling. We have consultants in style and custom computer code development in enterprise solutions, web, and mobile applications.
Security Analyst / Linux Administrator
TwoX InfoTech Pvt. Ltd.
Jan 2019 - Feb 2020 (1 year, 1 month)
A network operations center (NOC, pronounced like the word knock), also known as a "network management center", is one or more locations from which network monitoring and control, or network management, is exercised over a computer, telecommunication or satellite network.
ITFY Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
May 2018 - Nov 2018 (6 months, 1 day)
The security analyst is responsible for protecting all sensitive information within a company. They are responsible for insuring all networks have adequate security to prevent unauthorized access. They must develop reports to share with administrators about the efficiency of security policies and recommend any changes. The security analyst must also organize and conduct training for all employees regarding company security and information safeguarding.
Rajiv Gandhi Prodyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, India 2014 - 2018
Appin Technology Lab
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) is a qualification obtained by demonstrating knowledge of assessing the security of computer systems by looking for weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems, using the same knowledge and tools as a malicious hacker, but in a lawful and legitimate manner to assess the security posture of a target system.