It is the best option to hire me if you'd like:
* A senior Node.js/Typescript, Python programmer.
* Expert in Spring Boot with docker, cloud database and 3rd party.
* A great firebase engineer to handle several firebase services flexibly.
* A professional AWS engineer to assist your project architecture/infrastructure, who can handle many Amazon Web services flexibly.
* To implement your project with Lambda/AppSync and Serverless.
* To implement Docker container service on the AWS ECS/EC2/ECR or something else.
* To build elegant web application or hybrid mobile application with Angular/NgRx, React/Redux or Vue.js/Vuex themed by Material UI, Bootstrap or Ant Design.
*** Top specialties: Serverless and WebRTC/[login to view URL] ***
Will provide lots of robust solution in building your project successfully.
Available to work full time and flexible in the timezone.
Hoping good collaboration in your business.
I terminated his contract because he substantially inflated his hours (by 4x+). Basically, he used the entire 50-hour budget every week, though he worked a fraction of that. To his credit, he admitted it, apologized for it, and reversed the last invoice, which helped.
Otherwise, he was knowledgeable and pleasant to work with.
Had a great time working with Tay. He was professional in his approach and communication throughout the project. He's very knowledgeable and was his ideas were insightful. I'll hire him again and recommend him without reservations
[13 September, 2021] Tay was on top of the project. He approached and executed the milestones professionally. He communicates effectively and timely as well. I Will hire him again and also recommend him
[13 September, 2021] Tay was on top of this project from day 1. He was very professional in his approach and communication and showed expert knowledge. I'll hire him again and also recommend him without reservations
Tay is a very experienced developer, he was able to put together my serverless architecture quickly and with minimal issues. I would recommend working with him if you're looking for a resource that knows their stuff and you don't want to spend a large amount of time in the handoff process. Ps. One thing I appreciated about Tay is he is very particular about the words you use to describe the components of your service, make sure you're consistent in how you describe your features, it really helps
As backend developer/Server architect, I have configured all server setting on the AWS and I have built backend project with Node.js/Typescript/Serverless framework driven on the Lambda/CloudFormation/API Gateway/S3 with compatibility to RDS.
Bachelor of Computer Science (BCompSc)
Staffordshire University, United Kingdom 2003 - 2006