I'm a chartered accountant and CFA Level III student with more than six years of experience in accounting and finance. I have a proven record of developing and implementing financial and operational controls that improve the cash flow and financial health of firms. I also prepared books of accounts for different sectors such as manufacturers, services, information technology, etc. I have prepared business plans for startups and established businesses for funding from third parties, banks, and other financial institutions.
Key service area includes: -
- Financial Forecasting, Data Analysis, and Data Visualization
- Business Plan & Investor/Sales Pitch Deck Presentations
- Financial Statements. (Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, Profit & Loss A/c, Equity)
- Accounts payable, Inventory, and Accounts receivable reconciliation
- Bookkeeping (Quick-books, Xero, etc.)
- Budget & Variance Reports. (Annually, Quarterly & Monthly)
- Business valuation
- VBA Programming (VBA, Macros, User Forms, Events, etc.)
- Dashboard, Pivot Tables/Advanced Charts
- Capsim Simulation
Besides this, I'm well familiar with different referencing styles and can provide plagiarism-free content. I have completed thousands of business plans, strategic plans, marketing plans, financial plans, assignments, course-related services, and so on. I will complete all the instructions, submit the work on time/before the deadline, will provide free revisions with a 100% Satisfaction and money-back guarantee.
Rashid was excellent
I could not recommend Rashid more highly. This project although small ended up with me asking him do to numerous changes. He could not have been more helpful and was always available when I contacted him. He went above and beyond what I expected .His price was very reasonable and I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending him or using him in the future
Currently, my primary responsibilities are
- To complete quantitative analyses and build advanced models across the spectrum of Risk management, including prospecting, portfolio monitoring, pricing, asset evaluation, and loss mitigation
- Reviewing and analyzing financial statements and reports
- Deploy statistical modeling and optimization techniques most suited for the business problem
- Coordinating the budgeting process and vendor payments
- Performing research and analysis as required
Habib Bank Limited
Oct 2016 - Aug 2017 (10 months, 1 day)
I worked as a Business Analyst in one of the largest banks of Pakistan. Key responsibilities are as follows.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Assessing business proposals and their financial projections, especially for the new ventures, and providing recommendations based on the analysis
- Leading ongoing reviews of business proposals
- Developing financial models to gauge business standing
RA & Co.
Apr 2013 - Oct 2016 (3 years, 6 months)
I have completed my training for fulfilling the mandatory requirement as per By-Laws of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan.
University of the Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan 2013 - 2016
CFA Level II
CFA Institute is a global association of investment professionals. The organization offers the Chartered Financial Analyst designation, the Certificate in Investment Performance Measurement designation, and the Investment Foundations Certificate.
Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan (ICAP)
ICAP is a professional body of Chartered Accountants in Pakistan and represents accountants employed in public practice, business and industry, and the public and private sectors. The Institute is a member of the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC) which is the global organization for the accountancy profession.