Digital Networking is a technology consulting company servicing the Denver and Bangkok metropolitan areas. Founded in 1999, we have extensive experience in the consulting industry. Our specialties include web desing/development, open-source conversions, infrastructure, planning, analysis, and support.
We began in the late 1990's as a small company providing custom PCs to small businesses and have progressed to enterprise-wide systems including Enterprise Resource Planning, Customer Relationship Management, Information Assurance(security), Networking, and Disaster Recovery.
When businesses and consumers come to us, they place their trust in our experience and we never let them down. We offer a path to technology which is safe, effective, and free from product-lock-in or designed-obsolescence. What sets us apart from our competitors is our loyalty to the customer, rather than loyalty to software vendors. Many companies have signed partnerships with software and hardware giants which, in our professional opinion, is a direct conflict of interest. These companies will not only mislead you about your options, but they will often give you the highest cost solution.
Digital Networking is committed to providing products and services that meet or exceed our customers’ expectations of highest quality, best-value cost, and on-time delivery. All Digital Networking employees are responsible for assuring quality in products and services, delivery and empowered to resolve any inconsistencies with expedience and fairness for all.
Corporate values shape our success. Company ethics drive the interaction of our client focus, quality staff, and technical expertise. The fundamental importance of family, community, and collaboration are Digital Networking cornerstones. Digital Networking judges its effectiveness based on the following values:
Absolute Customer Service
• Empower employees to ensure customer satisfaction
• Every customer concern must be noted and addressed immediately
• To our customers and each other
• Implement better methods and processes for all key tasks
• All processes must add value
• Say what is on your mind
• Resolve issues early
• Take 100 % responsibility for a task, once accepted
• Learn to deliver a task and accept a task – communicate
• Don’t drop the ball!
• About our customers
• About each other
• Everyone shares in the success
All Promises Must Be Kept.
1.High speed Internet connection with extra backup connection, halon fire-suppression systems, uninterruptable power supplies,
2.Dedicated FTP and HTTP servers for data transaction
3.24/7 support over phone, mail and IM.
1. Dedicated servers (Windows and Linux)
2. High end personal computers with Linux and Windows for each professional
3. Backup servers
5. We have a couple of VoIP switches for worldwide VoIP service
1. Highly skilled business executives with Native English proficiency(US)
2. A well suited workplace for customer service
3. Over 15 workstations
4. Printers, High speed scanners, DVD writers
5. Hard disk capacity of over 10,000 GB
6. Round the clock power supply with back-up facilities
7. Adequate Data backup facilities with both soft and hard copy
8. 24/7 service capability