have 8+ years of freelance experience in PCB design and layout, firmware programming, and rapid prototyping. Here is a non-exhaustive list of software skills and chipset familiarity:
- Great skill with C/C++, embedded Linux, Firmware, QT, Python, PyQT, C#, Java
- Strong experience with wearable devices, Smart Watch, medical devices like PPG and ECG, Power electrical, and Solar energy.
- PCB layout and schematic capture with Altium, Cadence, Eagle, etc., with multilayer, flexible, high-speed embedded systems
- FPGA programming with Verilog/VHDL: Altera Quartus, Xilinx, iCECube
- Experience with low-cost MCU/single-board prototyping platforms: Arduino, Beaglebone, Raspberry Pi, NanoPi, etc.
- ARM: ATSAM, STM32, PIC32, A13, FreeScale, MSP, NXP
- MPU: Pic33F/18F/16F, Atmega 80251, 8052, 8951, 8051, 16, 32, 128
- Digital interfaces and wireless transmission: UART, I2C, SPI, BLE, BT, GSM/GPRS/GPS, xBee, ZigBee (particular experience with BLE HM10, HC05, ESP32, DA14508, nRF52832, 52840, BlueNRG)
I also have a background in mechanical engineering and industrial design; I can implement my work into fully realized products for you.
Expect me to help your business as if I am growing my own.