Thank you for dropping by!
I am a Chartered Accountant and Investment Banker with over 21 years of global experience. I am passionate about helping start-ups to reach the next level.
My Core Expertise:
• Expertise in Financial modeling, Corporate finance strategies, Financial Statement Analysis
• Start-up valuation with multiple methods
• Experience of working as a consulting CFO for many start-ups and have taken them through successful investment rounds
• I have structured many deals (both debt and equity) across the globe. Experience of deals across USA, UK, Middle East, Singapore & India & have raised over $500 million in debt & equity
• Worked on multi-million dollar M&A engagements in USA, Dubai & India
• High expertise with Advanced Excel
• In-depth understanding of IFRS, US GAAP, IAS
• Above par writing skills when it comes to Investor documentation
• High skills in Investment-legal advisory
I have had my entrepreneurial stint in EdTech and IT Services business & I bring these entrepreneurial insights in all my client engagements to make things better!
I look forward to work with you and add value to your project!
Sudhir is a excellent mentor and investment planner. Highly knowledgeable investment funds strategist. An outstanding advisor on alternative fund strategies for India & US based structures, financial model. I would repeat his services. Thank you so much.
I started a boutique investment banking firm initially targeted at Indian clients & expanded it to Middle East.
Worked on many engagements like:
- an acquisition of a major manufacturing co. by a large Japanese conglomerate
- Worked on multiple M&A transactions
- Advisory on valuation of various VC & M&A deals
- preparation of IM, pitch decks, financial models for global clients
- Managing fund accounting for few US funds
- Large debt raising for Indian infrastructure companies
CFO & Director
A IT services Co. (with offices in Tokyo, Singapore & Pune)
Apr 2004 - Apr 2008 (4 years)
I have worked as CFO of the group company. In a very short time company garnered blue chip clients like Toshiba, Epson, Toppan, Yokogawa, Komatsu, Yahoo Japan. Successfully managed to close the strategic investment by a client to create a captive offshore development center.
Equity Research Analyst
A top brokerage firm in India with membership on NYSE & LSE
Mar 2000 - Feb 2002 (1 year, 11 months)
I worked as Equity Analyst (Fundamental Analysis) tracking Banking & Financial Services Industry (BFSI) and BioTech industry for the stocks listed on NYSE & Nasdaq.
My role was to track the companies, prepare & update the valuation model, create periodic research reports for the target customers as hedge funds.
Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India, India 1995 - 1998