5+ Years as a Power Electronics Hardware Engineer
• Design Analog/Digital/power electronics circuits according to customer specifications;
• Perform Simulations (PSPICE, LTSPICE, MATLAB/SIMULINK, PSIM, TINA TI), including Monte-Carlo and Worst Case Simulations;
• Perform Worst Case Analysis (WCA) ad Design calculation/Verification of each electronic circuit (MathCAD);
• Perform Thermal Modeling (Foster) of power modules.
• Provide Documentation to Engineering: Hardware Interface Technical Specifications (HITS);
• Create and modify schematics and PCB (PCAD, Altium Designer, and KICAD)
Some background on TaQatronics Engineering Services:
We have started this company a little while back, doing product design and support for our clients on:
- Hardware design, schematic, simulation worst case and Monte Carlo analysis/Simulation.
- PCB design and layout,
- Mechanical design
- Software Development (which is mostly done externally at the time)
We also supported couple of our client in the sourcing, prototyping and manufacturing phases. Using our contacts in order to get them better deal and reliable manufacturing solutions as well.
And lately, we have also been doing cost optimization for some products to face the component shortage issues, making design with multiple alternatives based on client target prices, to avoid production shutdowns and cost spikes