I am a hardware and firmware engineer and I've designed the electronica and electrical device and develop the MCU firmware.
My skills includes
- Arduino, STM32, PIC32, AVR, MSP430, Nuvoton,
- WiFi, BLE: ESP32, ESP8266, NRF51, NRF52, NRF5340, NRF9160
- GSM/GPRS/GPS: SIM800/SIM900/SIM7000/SIM7600, Quectel, U-Blox
- LoRa(SX1276, SX1278, SX1302), Xbee, Z-Wave,
- Raspberry Pi, Orange Pi(Allwinner chip), Odroid, Jetson Nano
- C/C++, Python, embedded linux, FreeRTOS, Mongoose, ESP-IDF, Zephyr, Yocto,
- SPI, I2C, CAN, one-wire, TCP/IP, UDP, Websocket, RS485, mqtt, Modbus, Eth/IP
- Internet of Things
- PCB Design, PCB Assemble, Altium Designer, EasyEDA, KiCad
I have experience in developing the WiFi, BLE, LoRa, 4G/LTE, NB-IoT, GPS, GSM, Zigbee, Z-Wave controllers and sensor meters, medical device, RGB Led Matrix, Motor driver and Controllers. And also developed the embedded linux system and devices. For my clients, I develop the prototype and product in my factory.
Based a lot of experience and skills, I can provide the best solution and products for you.
You can contact me anytime and I will start working asap.