Need to fix - [login to view URL] Error invalid or self signed cert - unable to upload images in back end. Update patches. [login to view URL] the current default size of product images [login to view URL] the website in to a trade only site where a customer needs to register first by filling in a registration form (create form and relevant links etc) to see trade prices otherwise only ima...
...responsible who can manage my inbox, handle simple customer reply's, do research and handle follow up for certain tasks. Much of the position will entail working with other members on the True Honey Teas team. Must be comfortable with making decisions, I do not micromanage. Also I'm much better with text and phone interaction instead of emails so probably
I need 5 k members original and organic in my English Language Learning Facebook Group , who are are willing to learn English . Deadline one week Budget 45$ , I can also pay 5$ bonus if it will be good work ... Don't bid if you are not a Pro
- Persons looking for job can load CV's . Attach file and fill up informations . ( account creation needed ) - Recruiters can search CV's database looking for candidates...candidates. - CV introduction if for free , recruiters can browse anonymous Cv's for free but need to pay to get candidates full details and Cv's . - instant chat between members .
Hey, hope you guys are doing well. Do you know how you can help me get members for my community FB groups? without using FB ads, i have made contents ready for my genuine targeted audience. Target audience: international, learning english, expats non-native english speakers, immigrant in english speaking countries, and job seekers (job applications
Need to copy over the latest new users in WP database (including s2member and such in user meta) from live site to new site. Also need to copy latest bbpress forum posts / threads from live site to new site. Lastly need to run the existing two scripts, memberpress and learndash on the result to update member data.
...chat support, in/out call support and administrative support during company business hours. The candidate MUST be fluent in English to be able to collaborate with other team members and supervisors. This role on long term basis. Up to 40 hours per week. Hourly pay + monthly bonus based on performance. Should be available to work both shifts 8.00am-4
Need to create WP site where members will join with yearly fee.. In return they will get their own page with their Bio, and youtube videos of them and services they provide. Public profile can be seeing by general public. General public will have a free access to any member public page with oution to contact them in the message board. I have a WP
...public holidays. - All code must be high-quality and responsive & future proof - Competitive rates The first job: [login to view URL] is a Wordpress website which was built by a previous website developer. The tasks are 80% complete, we are looking for someone to complete the other 20%. It is important than any customisation of the plugin will not
...Possess significant experience writing for a fast-paced website - Generate short, fun lists, quizzes, and opinion articles about popular games each day to write and assign to other staff members - Organize and enforce a monthly features calendar and assign articles to other Twinfinite staff members - Assist editorial team with editing Twinfinite staff
...menu setting. Make it the logo png style which I do have, and than a slide show next to it, where I can add 3-4 pics that would scroll through as members are on page • Admin Profile Picture (Company Logo) DONE!!! • I am 18 Tag on the members page in the Admin THIS IS ALREADY UP BUT SHOULDN'T HAVE A PICTURE OIF HALF NAKED GIRL AND SHOULD EITHER ...