Need help with ajax css jquery? Hire a freelancer today! Do you specialise in ajax css jquery? Use your ajax css jquery skills and start making money online today! Freelancer is the largest marketplace for jobs in the world. There are currently 17,764 jobs waiting for you to start work on!
responsive HTML mobile page (HTML5,jquery mobile,CSS)
...develop responsive HTML mobile page (HTML5,jquery mobile,CSS) with the flow as described in an image attached...panel(E) with pre-loaded images (will be loaded by ajax)
4) If user click on pre-loaded image - it drawn...CODE into input(G) form (I'll check later with some ajax call to my server), the "SEND" button(H) become
- Experience designing, developing...communication skills
- Experience with Web Services and REST
The person will be required to come...libraries and micro frameworks such as jQuery, jQuery UI, HTML5 and CSS
· Well-versed in software
...to properly rendering-manipulate the DOM using jquery, how to properly manipulate templates using BLADE...rendering-manipulate DOM.
-Laravel 5 framework
...best laravel 5 application you created using jquery and jquery UI also.
- start working as soon as possible
Look at the banner here: http://goo.gl/MlOCM4
There are some issues with the banner, I need someone to fix it.
1) Stop the autoscroll after 30 seconds
2) After you open the slider, when you got to other tab and come back to the tab after sometime, it rotates all slides together.
Just need someone to fix these two issues asap.
...required in JQuery tool.
2. Then the JQuery tool loads created product back to backend via ajax, and another...functionality for customization is provided by the jquery plugin, which will be provided.
The project entails creating a simple quiz to display to visitors via a mobile landing page. The script should have "show/hide" feature implemented for each question. For example, visitor answers question 1, question 1 disappears, question 2 appears. Also, we would like the capability to let the visitor know whether or not they answered the questions correctly. If they answered all ques...