Need help with ajax rating star? Hire a freelancer today! Do you specialise in ajax rating star? Use your ajax rating star skills and start making money online today! Freelancer is the largest marketplace for jobs in the world. There are currently 17,764 jobs waiting for you to start work on!
This Ballet Dance Academy is prestigious. The website needs to be clean, modern and white background. The site needs to be designed around the attached Bootstrap PSD. Please make it fluid (stretch to screen width and take whole page)
Header should contain the socials, phone number and address, and "Buy Tickets"
Address 3218 Hobbs Rd. Amarillo, Texas 79109
I need a really beautifull shooting stars animation with background, something like magical, something that will make you happy when you look at it : )
the shooting stars falling from the sky should also have a magical mixed color explosion.
- also a gif file
- magiacal background
I need a wordpress site with basically the next features:
- Display a catalog of Albums with ratings (given by the site users)
- show the album details (title, tracks, duration, etc) and give the option to the user to comment and rate it.
- show what others user are saying about one particular album
- show albums by artist, genres
- option to buy the album from popular online stores
Web-based Social Network + Page to Review + Rating
Dev a responsive website. I would like it designed and built.
If you interested to my project, kindly propose & provides your references related to social network/reviews/page development.
I don't buy those copy & paste proposal with a list non-relevant url...
Over-prices proposal will not include in consider list.
- ALL Google Reviews must have a 5 starrating.
- 70 percent Google Reviews must have at least...The other 30 percent can be blank but with 5 starrating.
- ALL Google Reviews must be from someone who