|Telegram script to send message to all users in an Excel list
||i need to send to all users (in an excel script) a message individually. I need a script, preferably in python3.
||Jan 20, 2018
|Website download all files its open source
||website crawler spider to download all the files and get all the files in .txt and zips. Then create a simple algorithm
||PHP, Java, Python, Web Scraping, Software Architecture
||Jan 18, 2018
||Jan 18, 20184d 7h
|Multiple reports generation from Master table Php web app (Multiuser)
||We will not award the project or create sny milestone without checking ur working on my project.
We will release 25% of ur total budget after 50% completion of the work and remsining 75% will be released after clearing all bugs and doubts.
We need a Web Application which should be compatible to Microsoft Access, word, pdf and other formats also.
Which will be multi user web application for P...
||PHP, Website Design, Graphic Design, Codeigniter, MySQL
||Jan 11, 2018
||Jan 11, 2018Ended
|Information Gathering and Database Building for a Medical Startup
||I'm Dan Campbell, engineer by trade, inventor, founder and President of ReneGait LC. A few years ago I broke my neck wrestling and paralyzed myself. I have since been developing engineering and business skills to help people in my situation (trying to regain function, health, and independence). ReneGait is the vessel through which I do that.
By the summer of 2018, I will be launching the f...
||Excel, Web Search, Database Development
||Jan 3, 2018
||Jan 3, 2018Ended
|Spreadsheets and forms on Excel - 19/12/2017 13:26 EST
||I just took over a manufacturing/contracting business and need somebody who can help create some spreadsheets and worksheets which are compatible with Excel 2010 to help me manage projects and data. I need a few different aspects.
1. New Entry form- I want an input form or spreadsheet where I can input new projects and customers and include information about each project, including due dates, k...
||Dec 19, 2017
||Dec 19, 2017Ended
|i need wordpress developer who should have all known themes
||i need wordpress developer who should have all known themes
||PHP, Website Design, WordPress, CSS, HTML
||Nov 21, 2017
|Flexisel carousel plugin not showing all pictures into footer slider -- 2
||Flexisel carousel plugin not showing all pictures into footer slider in my website: [url removed, login to view]
I need it to show all photos there are 14 and adding more total must be 30
||PHP, WordPress, jQuery / Prototype, Express JS
||Oct 27, 2017
||Oct 27, 2017Ended
|VB.net form application for scrapping and automation
I already have a VB form which is a standalone application running on the desktop.
Requirements and extra features:
1. Excel features
- able to update existing excel file without opening with next available row with some form entries(able to select data to add in excel)
- search and fill feature ( search an entry from the form to excel and fill the data in VB form...
||Visual Basic, .NET, Web Scraping, C# Programming, VB.NET
||Oct 11, 2017
||Oct 11, 2017Ended
|Pricing and Services Needed For All Local Dog Grooming Companies
||Looking for market research conducted for the Long Island (New York) Suffolk County area only for Dog Grooming business's to include a list of the services they provide and pricing. Looking for data on at least 40 local companies. I need this data delivered within 48hrs.
||Aug 22, 2017
||Aug 22, 2017Ended
|Develop an ICO Ethereum token and assist in all the stages of token development.
||Looking for an Ethereum Expert to assist me in the Development of a Crypto Token.
I have prior development experience but never dug down in the Ethereum and Crytos. Looking for someone to assist me with the entire process starting from ICO, Collecting Payments via Ether and BTC in exchange with Tokens to listing the token on the Exchange. People only with prior experience apply. Write you work e...
||PHP, Software Architecture
||Aug 6, 2017
||Aug 6, 2017Ended
|Write some Software
I have worksheet in excel in many Schedule & word ... all data entry are same in excel and word so for one number i entry 4 or 5 times / I want enter them on time by Access and than divided on the report .... I have Form in excel but i want automatically go for other 4 or 3 schedule on time entry only and can also the number can go in latter in the word by serial
their is loan fr...
||PHP, Microsoft Access
||Jul 27, 2017
||Jul 27, 2017Ended