Looking for asp access database kullan Workers or Work?
Need help with asp access database kullan? Hire a freelancer today! Do you specialise in asp access database kullan? Use your asp access database kullan skills and start making money online today! Freelancer is the largest marketplace for jobs in the world. There are currently 17,764 jobs waiting for you to start work on!
...matched to AccessDatabase on web server
- App watch GPS location in background
- App updates Access Database...alert
- User logs in, able to view last database location of all users on a map
- Able to send...to a user
- Must be in Classic ASP, SQL, HTML5, using AccessDatabase, due to host configuration
using ASP classic (3.0) , microsoft access db, iis 8.5. (NO PHP!!)
1. The...generated page . Thumbnail image path is stored in database.
2. Thumbnails must be size reduced and optimized...legend underneath thumbnail will be read from database fields
5. As in the template, the rollover layer
Existing MS Access 2003 Database needs update and repair.
Existing Access files are used to maintain...maintain company database of clients, job tickets and access of archived information of past jobs via intranet
Build PHP Web Application with Server Access (OAuth + HTML5 + Custom Database + Graph Trending)
Build a simple Web interface with the following features:
1) Using LAMP Stack. Cloud hosting provided.
2) OAuth Login
3) Restful API calls to get data/reports, create or update listings parameters, implement simple business logic to set pricing in 24x7 hour grid based on 1) bid multiples and 2) hourly price trends
4) Other simple business requirements
Please see more detailed project requir...
VB script to copy Excel entries into Access data base
...excel sheet and allow me to save it into an accessdatabase. I have a portion of the code written but it...returns an error when it come to saving into the accessdatabase of my choice. I will discuss further with
Maintenance and updates of website and e-commerce store on ASP site
We require someone with an excellent knowledge of asp and mysql to work on a website and e/commerce store...issues is exporting a list of subscribers from the database as an Excel spreadsheet not working. Currently
I have a webpage for a restaurant with a calender and a selection of dinnertimes (19-22 h). Now, during winter the restaurant is open on Sundays only for lunch. What I need is a change of the lunchtime to (13-16h) when somebody selects a Sunday. Perhaps Ajax is needed. Ver: http://valparaisomijas.com/reservation.asp?lang=en