Looking for best integrating payment gateway android application Workers or Work?
Need help with best integrating payment gateway android application? Hire a freelancer today! Do you specialise in best integrating payment gateway android application? Use your best integrating payment gateway android application skills and start making money online today! Freelancer is the largest marketplace for jobs in the world. There are currently 17,764 jobs waiting for you to start work on!
Write an Android application, iPhone application and Windows application
Mobile application development (compatible with IOS, android, windows, etc.) with the following features:...(profile management), location tracking and paymentgateway integration. Reference mobile app is pickmylaundry
Integrating SMS gateway on www.placewellretail.com
I would like to integrate sms gateway on my website www.placewellretail.com
If a person places order...integration on website
portal used for sms gateway is http://www.textlocal.in, api is there on the
...is looking to hire a reliable and experienced Android or iOS developer. The perfect candidate will have...We are looking for long-term dedication and our payment method is monthly based even if we work on a freelance...native mobile apps on Android
- Solid knowledge of Android Frameworks and Android SDK
- Working knowledge
I need to make small program to send invoices to my customer via email with 2 link one to pay with knet and other to pay with PayPal
I need it to be sample:
in my end:
can change the email from address so I can use it for 2 or more of my services
can enter customer email and name
and invoice subject line
invoice details line
invoice amount ( us$ or KWD ) (can add one currency and a...
The project is to write an Androidapplication that helps users to login to the App either through their...the working prototype on the last 4 versions of Android. App must have smooth transitions, delay should...developer/firm.
Only 25% payment will be made for the working prototype, remaining 75% payment will be linked to
Integrate paymentgateway with UniPay Button into Website of Boonex and Mobile APP of Boonex only
Unipay (中国银联 ) payment (FEE APPLICATION) FOR APP on Boonex Dolphin v7.2.X and Website of Boonex Dolphin...above
1,Need to set up fee application with Unipay (中国银联) at my Ios and Android Mobile APP on Boonex Dolphin