|PCAP ANALYSIS WITH WIRESHARK
||PCAP ANALYSIS WITH WIRESHARK .
||Linux, Wireless, Computer Security, Cisco
||Dec 11, 2017
||Dec 11, 2017Ended
|Denial of service
||Initially it is a test for a big project.
As a challenge, I need you to read a PCAP file (network dump file that I'll provide) and then calculate the "speed" of receiving / sending the characters " r n r n" which are markers of the end of the HTTP header and beginning of the message.
The code has to be run on Ubuntu!
Files: [url removed, login to view]
||Python, Linux, Computer Security
||Nov 24, 2017
||Nov 24, 2017Ended
||1. attack identify using wireshark and network miner
2. identify transferred files
3. malware action description
4 attack type python?
||Nov 20, 2017
||Nov 20, 2017Ended
|Decrypt SSL traffic on Ethernet
1. Two laptop A and B
2. A is connected to Internet using WIFI and sharing internet connection to the Ethernet(LAN cable)
3. B is connected to A using Ethernet cable and accessing the internet from A.
4. Wireshark is installed on A and it captures the packets from B
1. I want to see the decrypted data coming from the B. When I import pcap from Wireshark into fiddler, ...
||Web Security, Computer Security, Network Administration, Internet Security
||Sep 24, 2017
||Sep 24, 2017Ended
||Python, Machine Learning
||Aug 5, 2017
||Aug 5, 2017Ended