Looking for Different shipping different countries oscommerce Workers or Work?
Need help with Different shipping different countries oscommerce? Hire a freelancer today! Do you specialise in Different shipping different countries oscommerce? Use your Different shipping different countries oscommerce skills and start making money online today! Freelancer is the largest marketplace for jobs in the world. There are currently 17,764 jobs waiting for you to start work on!
Different shipping different countries oscommerce Jobs:
Find Agency in Different Countries
I need to promote our business in Linkedin to some groups approximately 15000 people which you can enter this words into search (quality auditors, ISO 9001 auditors, ISO Quality System Consultants, ISO Auditors, QMS Auditors, EMS Auditors, Quality Management System and etc.), then you will offer them our company agency in their country. At the end I need 10 potential agency in each country. But it...
WooCommerce - Different prices based on current zip code
I need WooCommerce extended so that it can do the following:
- allow admin to define certain custom pricing for certain lists of zip codes (eg. Product A is $99 normally, but it's $100 for a list of all zip codes in North Carolina) or states (plugin needs to apply all zips for that state to the custom pricing)
- ask for and store users current zip code upon first visit to any of the store...
2. 19% VAT + English Documents (inside EU countries)
3. No VAT + German Documents (Switzerland)...Documents (All countries outside EU)
- control shipping calculators for the different cases
Connection to MySQL via ODBC / ADODB failing after using different server than current cPanel
We have a client that is a developer and host its databases with us. He has one mysql DB where a client's application uses ODBD and ADODB to connect to this database. In this server, we have MySQL version 5.5.46.
We moved this DB to a new Plesk 12.5 VPS. All worked perfectly in cpanel and now in plesk this doesn't work anymore.
Exact client's steps to recreate the issue: