Need help with form ajax jquery? Hire a freelancer today! Do you specialise in form ajax jquery? Use your form ajax jquery skills and start making money online today! Freelancer is the largest marketplace for jobs in the world. There are currently 17,764 jobs waiting for you to start work on!
responsive HTML mobile page (HTML5,jquery mobile,CSS)
...need to develop responsive HTML mobile page (HTML5,jquery mobile,CSS) with the flow as described in an image...panel(E) with pre-loaded images (will be loaded by ajax)
4) If user click on pre-loaded image - it drawn...user enters the CODE into input(G) form (I'll check later with some ajax call to my server), the "SEND" button(H)
Look at the banner here: http://goo.gl/MlOCM4
There are some issues with the banner, I need someone to fix it.
1) Stop the autoscroll after 30 seconds
2) After you open the slider, when you got to other tab and come back to the tab after sometime, it rotates all slides together.
Just need someone to fix these two issues asap.
...to properly rendering-manipulate the DOM using jquery, how to properly manipulate templates using BLADE...rendering-manipulate DOM.
-Laravel 5 framework
...best laravel 5 application you created using jquery and jquery UI also.
- start working as soon as possible
...forms, it should be done using some form of plugin.
The form is simple.
What I need is someone...someone who can make a field at the end of the form where I can put services with the values, and the visitor
Need web form which will contain the following
• Required fields of input. There should be scope of...added to the same or removed.
• On filling up the form, the details will be emailed in a predefined template...timestamp, and name of the person who filled up the form.
A list of email addresses and mobile numbers (for
The project entails creating a simple quiz to display to visitors via a mobile landing page. The script should have "show/hide" feature implemented for each question. For example, visitor answers question 1, question 1 disappears, question 2 appears. Also, we would like the capability to let the visitor know whether or not they answered the questions correctly. If they answered all ques...
...required in JQuery tool.
2. Then the JQuery tool loads created product back to backend via ajax, and another...functionality for customization is provided by the jquery plugin, which will be provided.