|windows service to retreive data from remote sql server database
I have a web based reportimg software. I'm connecting to sql server and get data what i need in sql querry. But for this, the SQL server has to be opened internet and authorized by the firewall. I'd like to do it via a port and service.
I need a windows service to get data directly through a port without opening the sql server to the outside. With an exe the sql database will ...
||SQL, C# Programming
||Apr 20, 2017
||Apr 20, 20172d 16h
|design data warehouse sql
||A small project of 8 pages building dimensional models
||SQL, Big Data, Data Warehousing
||Apr 19, 2017
||Apr 19, 20171d 6h
|Work on ASPmaker, Python , SQL Server2012
||Need to debug an existing ASP page built using ASPmaker, being run by underlying SQL server queries (combination of stored procs and views) and reporting functionality provided by python.
90% of the project has been built and works partially, so need to fix on whats causing the other 10% to not work.
Really short on time as well so hardpressed on timelines and need someone to hit ground runn...
||ASP, Python, Microsoft SQL Server
||Dec 26, 2016
||Dec 26, 201610h 58m
|fix prestashop error: "Bad SubDomain SQL query."
||I will pay 30 USD to get it fixed. Problem as described below:
The shop has been working fine, no modification has been made for a week and it sudenlly stoped working?
there is a massage error:
"Bad SubDomain SQL query."
both when trying to load the site or the admin panel
I contacted my server administrator and he sayis that is script error and the server is working fine....
||Dec 12, 2016
||Dec 12, 2016Ended