Looking for ispconfig dns configuration Workers or Work?
Need help with ispconfig dns configuration? Hire a freelancer today! Do you specialise in ispconfig dns configuration? Use your ispconfig dns configuration skills and start making money online today! Freelancer is the largest marketplace for jobs in the world. There are currently 17,764 jobs waiting for you to start work on!
I need 4 inbound trunks set up with voip.ms I need 2 extensions configured. I need streaming MOH I need call see / find and voicemail set up. I want click to call or a dial by url configured. If you dont know what you are doing please do not bid.
I have 2 cisco routers: 2911 and UC540W connected through GRE tunnel. The 2911 has a configured E1 interface with 30 voice channels. Both routers have IP phones linked to them. I want the phones from the UC540W to place calls through the E1 interface from the 2911 router and use the local phone lines only in case of failure of the tunnel. And any voice call on both routers must be logged.
I need Active Directory installed on 1 server and configure 12 workstations to sync with the AD server.
- Each work station must have the following programs working
- Each user needs a their own personal drive that is saved on the server and these files will be transferred to any system the user loges in to.
- All printers and scanners must work
- All programs on each work station must wo...
Develop a mac application "DNS Lock" to lock the DNS settings.
Here are the steps the user will follow:
...macbook and sets the DNS (or opens the mac application "DNS Lock" and sets the DNS)
- user opens the...application "DNS Lock"
- he/she specifies the timer (in hours or minutes or days) for which the DNS set...
We have a Freeswitch/FusionPBX Installation and we are having problems with endpoints running behind NAT. We need someone who can troubleshoot and remotely configure our VoIP Server so that the client problems are solved.
Advanced linux network interface configuration: IPv4 and IPv6
Looking for a strong linux skillset to configure the following:
1) A single network interface with several vlan subinterfaces
2) The outside interface to pick up it's address via IPv4 DHCP
3) Each subinterface to be assigned an IPv6 static IPv4
4) Each subinterface to hand out an IPv6 DHCP address via dhcpd
5) IPv6 addresses to be translated and NAT'd to the eth0 IPv4 address for ...
AD, DNS issues on Windows Server 2008 R2 after a program was run to "reset Administrator password"
...could have been reset, but the active directory & DNS has issues. I no longer can see any users in the