|Experienced joomla/ mysql developer needed
||1. Please do not bid if you do not read the specification below.
2. I have a joomla site that I have developed that I want to transfer to my server. The files and database are accessible and ready to install.
I will need some changes to the site. Say 20 hours max that we will work together on skype to fix the small issues. These changes include adding a joomla module for seo and google analytics a...
||Joomla, SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Software Development
||Jan 15, 2017
||Jan 15, 20171d 17h
|Joomla Site Help...
||Joomla page does not open.
Ftp information is only available
There is no database. Deleted
Site files available.
An expert who can do this site is sought.
If there is an expert to do
I will mail the page files in ftp.
||PHP, Joomla, CSS, HTML
||Jan 4, 2017
||Jan 4, 2017Ended
|Export Joomla! 1.5.9 database including images and virtuemart
||I have a large database running Joomla 1.5.9 that includes pdf's, product descriptions and images. I need to either update the database to Joomla 2.5 or better yet I would like the information exported to a compatible file to use on a [url removed, login to view] site.
||PHP, Joomla, CMS, Virtuemart, Shopify
||Jan 2, 2017
||Jan 2, 2017Ended
|Write some Software -- 2
||Customize Prestashop e-commerce, Joomla website to work with Odoo.
- User base should be sychronized, all information saved on Odoo database.
- Validation email on account creation.
- Site will need an special area, where it will have a person listing and he will be able to post a pre determined message or increase counter.
- Oddo will need to send e-mail/notification to customer and supplier ...
||PHP, Joomla, Prestashop, PostgreSQL, Odoo
||Dec 16, 2016
||Dec 16, 2016Ended
|Create a provisioning module for WHMCS for DIDWW Products
||Hi I would like a module that can provision DIDWW products (virtual phone numbers) in WHMCS so I can manage the billing. If required I can provide access to a development WHMCS install, however would prefer if developer had own install.
The DIDWW API uses SOAP for requests. Information on the DIDWW API is here: [url removed, login to view]
The Module need to be able to:
== Front end ==
||Nov 30, 2016
||Nov 30, 2016Ended