Looking for jquery custom jumpmenu Workers or Work?
Need help with jquery custom jumpmenu? Hire a freelancer today! Do you specialise in jquery custom jumpmenu? Use your jquery custom jumpmenu skills and start making money online today! Freelancer is the largest marketplace for jobs in the world. There are currently 17,764 jobs waiting for you to start work on!
Absolutely no inline styling or
Look at the banner here: http://goo.gl/MlOCM4
There are some issues with the banner, I need someone to fix it.
1) Stop the autoscroll after 30 seconds
2) After you open the slider, when you got to other tab and come back to the tab after sometime, it rotates all slides together.
Just need someone to fix these two issues asap.
Drupal 7 & -Commerce development project with custom modules(180+ h)
In your application please provide your ideas/solutions...another contents field value (presumably with a custom field and field widget).
2.)* In Drupal Commerce...shipping & billing. How would you go about creating a custom field widget for the 'customer profile reference'
Looking for a professional who can build a CUSTOM WordPress website. Desktop and mobile. Coding/Development...is estimated at 7-12 main pages. Site requires a custom drop down menu solution in the main navigation
i need someone who can code in core php custom made cms , i dont need cms like wordpress i need...and build a long term relationship. we need all custom features making and the best graphic designers
We need to get a search form working in a joomla 3.4.3 project. see the website at:
- on the home page and on inner pages like http://16.dev.webberz.com/index.php/faq we have a search Retailers form
- Joomla is already storing the list of retailers as users in a group "Registered Retailers"
- we have the output page designed already. it is http://16.d...
Build a new custom website. The website will need to be laid out in a way to set it up to be able to...to great looking and easy to consume.
3. Two custom tools will need to be created that will store user
Yii2 Behavior for nested set tree based on the CakePHP
I would like to have the Tree behavior that is used in CakePHP rewriten (ported) to work in Yii
Details for required options and the CakePHP behavior:
I'd like to hire an Ecommerence specialist that can add a store to my wordpress website. The store would be very similar to this website https://flipt.co/sign_up In that people will enter zipcodes and be able to upload photos.