Need help with jquery pop form? Hire a freelancer today! Do you specialise in jquery pop form? Use your jquery pop form skills and start making money online today! Freelancer is the largest marketplace for jobs in the world. There are currently 17,764 jobs waiting for you to start work on!
I have a client that current has a subscribe form on a landing page that allows people to enter their...email address.
I need to update the subscribe form to do two things
1. allow the user to subscribe
We want to add a simple form to the Mobile App. This forms needs to be enabled for only a limited amount...amount of time. The form data needs to be stored in a MYSQLas to be table. the form should disallow same...registering multiple times. The Form needs to have the following information in it
responsive HTML mobile page (HTML5,jquery mobile,CSS)
...need to develop responsive HTML mobile page (HTML5,jquery mobile,CSS) with the flow as described in an image...re-load)
7) When user enters the CODE into input(G) form (I'll check later with some ajax call to my server)
Look at the banner here: http://goo.gl/MlOCM4
There are some issues with the banner, I need someone to fix it.
1) Stop the autoscroll after 30 seconds
2) After you open the slider, when you got to other tab and come back to the tab after sometime, it rotates all slides together.
Just need someone to fix these two issues asap.
Need web form which will contain the following
• Required fields of input. There should be scope of...added to the same or removed.
• On filling up the form, the details will be emailed in a predefined template...timestamp, and name of the person who filled up the form.
A list of email addresses and mobile numbers (for
The project entails creating a simple quiz to display to visitors via a mobile landing page. The script should have "show/hide" feature implemented for each question. For example, visitor answers question 1, question 1 disappears, question 2 appears. Also, we would like the capability to let the visitor know whether or not they answered the questions correctly. If they answered all ques...
...(not owned by my client)
I would like a simple form in which users enter a link. The link must match...Users are presented with a form.
Form will ask users to enter a link.
Form will check - Link is active...This link has not been submitted already using this form. *1
Said link must be added to a database, to